Part 2

You woke up to the morning sun peeking through the velvety curtains. You had a good sleep after a tiring month. You looked around and reality hit you. You were married. You took your phone from the night stand and opened it only to find you and Taehyung trending on every social media platform. Of course you would, what were you even thinking? Taehyung was a billionaire with a bunch of fangirls. And the hot bachelor of the town was then married which caused some of them to appreciate while others degraded your image. But thankfully not many people were present at their wedding excluding the reporters, so not many people knew about who Taehyung's wife was. Only the news was published that he was married.

You quickly got up the bed and went to the calendar in your room. You marked the date as the start of your new life with your full focus on only one thing. Your career. You needed to study a lot to graduate with a qualified grade. You needed to focus more than you did before. You were totally alone in this house so you could use all your leisure time in acquiring knowledge about different hobbies.

You changed into your day outfit and rushed downstairs to grab something from the fridge. "Good morning mam." The maids greeted you. "Good morning." You smiled at them. Opening the fridge you grabbed a carton of strawberry juice and poured it in a glass. The juice made you feel refreshed. You saw Taehyung coming down the stairs, with closed eyes. He grabbed the carton and titled it but only a drop fell from it.

Taehyung turned towards you as he saw you drinking his favourite juice. "Did you know that was the last carton left? Why did you drink from it?" He furrowed his eyes. His day didn't start without a glass of strawberry juice. "I didn't know you wanted it." You replied not thinking much. "How can you just drink it? Why do you need to drink the strawberry one out of all?" Taehyung shouted. "Why can't you drink the other flavours, I like strawberry that's why I'm drinking this. And don't shout at me." You put the glass on the table with a loud thud.

"No you can't just come to my house and drink my favourite juice out of blues." Taehyung yelled, voice filled with annoyance. The maids were just looking at the drama. You felt vexed. You took the glass of juice and shoved it in Taehyung's face, making him gulp it in one go. "Here, drink your favourite juice." You gritted your teeth while Taehyung chugged the drink, almost choking on it.

You removed the glass from Taehyung's mouth while Taehyung coughed. He looked at you with draggers in his eyes. "What the hell do you think you are trying to do?" He gritted his teeth. "You wanted to drink your favourite juice so I made you drink it." You pressed your lips forming a fake smile.

You were about to walk away but were turned by Taehyung with a grip on your wrist. "Don't you dare show your attitude to me?" His eyes held anger. This was the first time somebody talked back to him. Somebody who dared to stand in front of him and look him in the eyes while speaking. "Don't show your anger to me? Know that I'm not somebody who would get scared of you." You yanked his hand and went to your room.

On the other hand, Taehyung started working on the new project that he was currently handling, but he couldn't focus. His mind constantly drifted off to you and how you behaved with him. 'How the fuck did she behaved with me like that? I'm Kim Taehyung. Nobody even dares to look at me in the eyes and she straight up insulted me. I will show you what it is to mock my Y/n.' He smirked at himself and started doing his work.

He saw a file missing and called Kia, his secretary and girlfriend. "Hey babe, please bring the SN file to my house. Thank you." He cut the call. Finally he was able to remove y/n's thoughts from his mind thinking about his girlfriend. Just the thought of him spending time with her was making him relaxed. He smiled as feeling bubbled in his heart as he was going to meet Kia after one month. Due to his wedding Taehyung had to take one month leave from the company and now finally he was back to his schedule routine.