The Secret Story Of Jack Riley Brever

Not my first story on wattpad, I did have another account but I don't want it anymore. So this is just a short introduction to the story. Tell me if I should continue. Enjoy!

================================================================

Jack Brever’s POV

“I’m not sorry, Keith.” I blurted out.

Tears ran down his face. “How could you, Jack? You didn’t have to say anything! You just had to fucking ruin it! Everything was perfect. Everything was fucking perfect!”

“What you did was wrong and you know it!” I snapped at him. “You couldn’t have kept this act for much longer. What were you planning to do huh? Lead her on for the rest of the year? Hurt her even more when, hell, if you tell her the truth? Just so you can keep her for a couple more weeks? Who’s to say you’re not going to bang another girl then? Huh? Huh? That’s just fucked, man.”

“I WAS GOING TO TELL HER!”

“THAT’S WHAT YOU SAID LAST WEEK! AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT! I’M NOT GOING TO HANG AROUND TO SEE LINDA SHRIVEL UP AND DIE INSIDE, BEARING THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THAT SLUT YOU DID AT THE PARTY!”

Then he did something unexpected.

He laughed.

He then wiped his eyes and laughed bitterly. “Oh, man. I should have known.” He chuckled. “You like her, don’t you? God, this is fucked. You, my own fucking best friend, likes my girlfriend of 2 years.”

He lunged at me.

I know I deserve it. I closed my eyes.

*****