Chapter 37

Y/N's POV:
When we're in the taxi on the way to Scarlett's I rest my hand on Lizzie's thigh. Her face starts to blush and I know exactly what she's thinking. Maybe this is the perfect time to tease her. The driver is playing music while MK and Ashley argue about who Scarlett prefers more. I click on the app placing the vibration on the lowest setting. I watch as Lizzie tenses and bites her lip. This is fun. Seeing her give up control and wait on my every move. Let the games begin. When we arrive Scarlett greets us all with hugs inviting us into her home. MK and Ashley hover around Scarlett preparing to ask her their all important question so I use this as an opportunity to spend some time with just Lizzie.
"Are you feeling ok princess? You look a little frustrated," I tease pouring us both drinks.
"It's so slow," she sulks.
"Well it's not meant to be fun for you princess it's a punishment. I'm going to make you feel incredible I promise but you have to follow the rules," I taunt against her lips before I nibble on the bottom one earning a moan.
"Yes Daddy," she whispers kissing me hungrily.
"You two have been here for barely 5 minutes and already with the PDA. Keep it in your pants. I want to introduce you to someone," Scarlett informs us. We follow her and I feel Lizzie tense when we see her. This is not good.
"Brie this is-," Scarlett starts.
"Y/N Y/L/N and her best friend Lizzie. Y/N and I go way back. You two finally got together," Brie laughs bringing be in for a hug. I feel it's a bit long so pull back not wanting to worry Lizzie. Brie gives Lizzie a quick hug then I wrap my arm around Lizzie's waist to reassure her.
"Yeah we did. And I've never been happier. What brings you here?" I query.
"I'm Captain Marvel. So you'll be seeing me around a lot more often," Brie smirks. I feel Lizzie about to kick off as her head tilts.
"That's great Brie. I really want to dance with Lizzie so I'll see you later," I excuse us leading Lizzie to a space near where the speakers are.

I bow in front of her offering her my hand.
"May I have this dance Miss Olsen?" I request.
"Of course you may," Lizzie agrees giggling. I wrap my arms around her waists while she wraps hers around my shoulders.
"Thank you," Lizzie says kissing me gently.
"What for?" I query.
"For getting me out of there before I do something I'd have regretted," Lizzie explains. Brie is someone I used to hook up with and Lizzie always hated her.
"No problem. As sexy as you look in handcuffs I'm not keen on getting myself arrested too because I'd just have to be your prison wife," I joke making her laugh. I love that laugh.
"You're an idiot but you're my idiot and I'm so glad you are," Lizzie declares kissing me again.
"So am I my love."

Lizzie's POV:
Y/N is chatting to Scarlett and Brie laughing about something or other while I glare at them from across the room. She turns around flashing me a loving smile but I roll my eyes. Y/N smirks at me before reaching into her pocket.
Y/N: Brat's get punished Lizzie. I hope you're ready 😏
As soon as I read the message the vibration intensifies and quickens. Fuck. I hold onto the counter to steady myself.
Y/N: Apologise and I lessen it.
Me: No you keep flirting with your ex's and I'll handle this.
Y/N: Are you jealous princess?
Me: Of course not.
With that the speed increases.
Y/N: Don't lie to me Elizabeth.
Me: Ok I'm sorry I'm jealous. I don't like you talking to other women you've slept with that's all.
The speed slows down to the lowest setting as does the intensity. Y/N walks over to me.
"Listen to me. I belong to you and you only. Scarlett and Brie were laughing at how whipped I am for you. Go ahead ask them," Y/N encourages me offering me her hand. I follow her over to the others.
"You really brought your girlfriend back to try and convince us you're not totally obsessed with her," Scarlett giggles teasing Y/N and I breathe a sigh of relief.
"No I just want to remind you how beautiful my girlfriend is incase you'd forgotten. Why is it a bad thing to be whipped for your girlfriend? She's my everything and that's that," Y/N challenges her.
"I love you," I state kissing her cheek.
"I love you too," Y/N replies smirking at them.

"Alright everyone let's play a game," Scarlett declares. We all sit around in a group. There's not much space so I take the opportunity to sit on Y/N's Lap. She increases the vibration as she runs her hand up and down my thigh.
"You ok princess?" She whispers into my neck biting gently.
"I need to let go," I whine quietly.
"I'll turn it off and then when we get home. I'll give you a reward for being such a good girl baby," Y/N assures me.
"Thank you Daddy," I whisper against her lips kissing her hungrily.
"Ok Olsen you first truth or dare or if you don't want to answer or do it then you drink," Scarlett decides.
"Truth," I select being too comfortable and needy to move.
"Is it true that you've made Y/N a bottom?" Brie pipes up.
"Not that it's any of your business but we're both very giving. There isn't just one option. You'd know that if you weren't such a pillow princess," I challenge her making Y/N choke a little.
"Is it bad that turned me on?" Y/N asks quietly clutching my thigh.
"No I really want to leave right now," I sigh.
"You two stop now. You're not abandoning my party," Scarlett warns.
"Play something that we can all drink with then," Y/N encourages her. Scarlett nods.
"Ok never have I ever had sex at work on a marvel film," Mackie starts. Scarlett, Lizzie and I drink.
"Y/L/N is such a bad influence," Scarlett laughs.
"Not anymore I found the woman I'm going to spend forever with."