The Final Battle

"Listen to the sound of it.." said Mega-Gallade, who just thrusted the thorn out of his foot. Goodra also heard the stomping, roaring, etc. Goodra was shaking a bit and stopped blushing. She was obviously scared and Mega-Gallade could tell.. but they heard a giant..

"ROOOOAAAAAARRR!!!! ILL GET YOU BACK YOU TOOTHPICK LIKE GALLADE! IM COMING!!"

Goodra was mad at the voice, but was also scared at the same time. "Will you protect me?" Said Goodra. Mega-Gallade nodded as he got up from the log, looking for Tyranitar. Goodra also got up.. then..

Tyranitar shifted the trees, visible for Goodra and Mega-Gallade to see.

He was mega.

They were in trouble.

Mega-Gallade needed to protect Goodra, and Gallade knew that.

Mega-Gallade was afraid of Mega Tyranitar.

The darkness of the moon started to envelope the sunny day.

His sharpened, ready blades were steady and shining in the moon's light.

Mega-Gallade had a chance.

"Look who it is.. hahah.. hey toothpick, you want a battle?? — just kidding, you don't have a choice!" Mega-Gallade stood in front of Goodra, protecting her from the furious beast who would kill them otherwise.

"I know your strong," started Mega-Gallade.

"But I'm stronger."

Mega-Gallade thrusted himself towards Mega Tyranitar and held on to the spikes that were on his body.

"Hey, get off toothpick!" Roared Tyranitar, trying to reach his hands to Mega-Gallade, but his arms were to short like his normal form. "I SAID GET OFF, YOU STUPID TOOTHPICK!" Roared Tyranitar again. Mega Gallade ignored him, trying to climb back to his weak spot. But, *Tyranitar used Earthquake!* and Mega-Gallade couldn't stop shaking, so he had to stop climbing. So, while Mega Tyranitar was shaking, he kept using Swords Dance to boost his attack.

Over and over.

His attack and defence was getting out of hand.

The ground stopped shaking, and Mega Gallade continued climbing to Tyranitar's back. Mega Gallade was now more strong and more sturdy, so this job would be easier if he didn't have these boosts. But then, Mega Gallade had an idea.

He would Shadow Sneak to Tyranitar's back.

*Mega Gallade used Shadow Sneak!* while Tyranitar was trying to thrust him off, frightened that he would be beaten. Goodra was watching Mega Tyranitar and Mega Gallade in fright. Mega Gallade had appeared on Tyranitar's back.

*Mega Gallade used Swords Dance (x4)!*

Mega Tyranitar roared deeply, thrusting his body to shake him off his back even more.

Mega Gallade was at Max Attack, which he could faint Mega Tyranitar at this point.

One,

swish

of his blade (Psycho Cut),

Mega Tyranitar collapsed.

Goodra was in utter shock.

Mega Gallade had won the battle.

Mega Gallade had won against the Mighty Tyranitar, proving him the strongest and most powerful of the rainforest. Mega Gallade jumped off Mega Tyranitar and walked over to Goodra, who was still in shock.

"W-wow.." said Goodra. "You really did beat him.." Mega-Gallade nodded and hugged Goodra tightly. Goodra hugged back, and Goodra suddenly asked..

"Mega Gallade, will you protect me for the rest of our lives?"

"..Yes."