xxxvii

"I'm not killing you so you can just go back to the afterworld Wilbur, now that your back there's things to do," Techno mutters, Tommy and I sitting across from him after we all finished up helping Techno gather some materials.

Tommy was complaining about having to stay here with us, even though it's him who chose to stay. "Soulmates sound like a dumb thing anyway, women are gross."

His tongue sticks out in a childish action and my eyes roll, looking over at the blond. "Do you even know what a soulmate is?"

He shrugs, picking at the couches texture. "Does it matter?"

"Well it's like a best friend but more, someone who's always on your side even when no one else is. And in the end, no matter what... they love you."

Talking about it make me think of her, and a pang hits my chest, a wave of sadness washing over me.

Even when I literally killed someone, at the end of the day, she still loved me. Even if she was scared, and angry, and stressed... she loved me.

Not that she'd say that.

My thoughts make me laugh, and a small smile appears on my face, catching the attention of my brothers. "What kind of sadistic thoughts do you have going on now?"

Techno questioned me with a raised eyebrow and I shake my head, the smile still there as images of y/n rush through. "You would never understand."

I take my hands out of my pockets subconsciously, kind of forgetting that they were in there and why they were in there.

It only takes a second for Tommy to grab me, seeing the red imprinted on my palms. "What the bloody fuck is this?! How did I not see it while working?!"

His over exaggeration is annoying and I shake my head, ripping my hand from his grip. "First off, don't touch me. Second off, it's none of your business."

My words are nearly cut off by a groan, my hand moving up to rub my head in an attempt to dull the pain coming on.

I'd been keeping busy, but it wasn't working out. I was still thinking of her and the sadness I had in her absence, and that sadness was only growing the longer I couldn't see her.

"Wilbur, you were dead. Why did you come back in different clothes with weird markings on your palms," Techno muttered, starting up the questioning I knew he would eventually. "What happened?"

I look off to the side, seeing my brothers pet polar bear outside walking around outside for his breath of fresh air, considering he usually kept the giant creature inside.

"I already told you, it's my soulmate. I want to get back to her," I wasn't trying to hide what I wished for, nor was I trying to hide how I didn't necessarily go to the afterlife when I died. I just wanted to go back.

It was these two idiots who were choosing to ignore my words in hopes to get the response they wanted.

Which is that I don't remember, and I'm glad to be back so I can pitch in on whatever impending fight is going on now; which I also don't care to know about.

But I'm not gonna say that, and the empty pit in my stomach and constant absence I felt despite being around my own family, furthered that thought.

I know what I need, and it's y/n.

☁︎︎

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Once I edit this stuff I hope it's soooo much better, but I won't know. Until then I guess (: