Rainforest Night

In the dead of the night, a rainforest waterfall flows. The noise of it landing on the water was relaxing, perfect for a...

Well..

There wasn't many Pokémon in the rainforest that liked the waterfall.. except for one of them! Just one..

A Mega-Gallade. He was sitting on a log, asleep beside the waterfall. He enjoyed listening to the sound of the waterfall, since he was a peaceful person but there's one exception, and it doesn't happen much.. in a battle.

His moves were Psycho Cut, Swords Dance, Drain Punch and Shadow Sneak. He was powerful, but not the most powerful. There was one Pokémon that was more powerful than him.. a Tyranitar, he was very powerful.. more powerful
and his moves were Earthquake, Fire Punch, Crunch and Stone Edge. He referred to himself as Kadath. (I won't refer the Tyranitar as Kadath) He was the most powerful of the rainforest, while Mega-Gallade was 2nd strongest.

Yet, Mega-Gallade had a bit of a crush. It was a dragon Pokémon he saw in the rainforest. It was, well. A goodra, who was really kind to others, not the fighting type. Goodra had never encountered or saw Tyranitar ever. So, Mega-Gallade always wanted to beat Tyranitar in front of Goodra to impress her (I might accidentally call Goodra a Male in this story, sorry if I do).

When the sun started to rise, that's when Mega-Gallade suddenly woke up. He looked at his surroundings just to make sure he was safe. That's where his crazy day started.