8 🍂

Finally, Ibraheem and Zafar were back. Everyone was so happy and excited about the rukhsati. Ibraheem wanted to meet Haya but his mother didn't allow him, saying that he'd see his bride directly on the wedding day, to which he didn't agree at first but when his father told him, he had to agree.

He pulled out his phone and immediately called her.

"Assalamualaikum." She chirped happily.

"Walekumassalam. Mujhe tumhe dekhna hai." He whined like a baby.

"Paanch din baad." She giggled.

"Paanch din me to mai mar jaunga tumhe bina dekhe."

"Ibbi! Aise baatein mat karein." She scolded.

"Haan to bas kuch karo mujhe nahi pata I want to see you."

"Ibbi stop being a baby."

"Fine. Don't yell if someone sneaks Into your room in the middle of the night."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me." His smirk could be in heard in his voice.

Later that night, true to his words, Ibraheem did sneak into her room. She was shocked seeing him at her window because she didn't think he would actually do it.

"What in the world are you doing? Koi dekh lega." She whisper yelled.

"To dekhne do mai darta hoon kya. Nikkah kara hai, Biwi ho meri."

"You're crazy."

"Yes crazy for you." He said as he pulled her closer. "I Missed this." He said Hugging her tightly.

"Hm me too. But you have to go now." She said pulling away.

"Kyu?"

"Kyu ke koi dekh lega, I know ap nahi darte but mai darti hoon, now go."

"Hm pyaar se bologi to sochunga."

"Ibraheem, leave, now." She pointed towards the window.

"Kuch bol rahi ho?" His smirk not leaving his face.

"Ibbi, jaan can you please leave?"

"Not satisfied." He sat on the chair in her room.

"You know what, stay here, I'm going to sleep." She said laying on the bed. She grabbed the blanket and covered herself.

"You're not going to talk to me?"

No response.

"Your bed looks comfy, might as well sleep here only." He said getting comfortable on the bed. He wrapped and arm around her waist.

Still no response.

"Baby?" He sighed. "accha baba I'm leaving." He said sitting up. She turned to look and him didn't say anything.

"Not even a good night Ibbi?" He asked standing near the window. Haya got up from the bed and walked towards him, and hugged him.

"Good night Ibbi." She whispered.

"Good night my baby." He pecked her forehead and left.

Five days went pretty fast, Ibraheem called Haya everyday, every minute. Today is the day when Ibraheem is going to take his bride home. Zoya was excited as ever and so was Maya. To anyone else it would look that she is happy but Zoya was suspicious.

Ibraheem and Haya were sitting on the stage, greeting guests who came to congratulate them. Maya and Zoya were clicking selfies with the bride and groom when Maya let out a sigh.