3📚

⛓⛓⛓

"Jm : what..just...happened?"

▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎

••Jimin's POV••

Now I was at home, after arriving I went straight into the room and lay down on the bed but suddenly my mother called me to come downstairs..

Mrs. Park : Jimin, can you come downstairs now?!!

Jm : yes mom, I'm coming!!!

I was straight to downstairs..

Mrs. Park : Jimin, come here sit next to me

Jm : okay... why mom call me?

Mrs. Park : nothing I just want to know how you at school, Is it alright?

Jm : yes mom everything alright. *happy*

Mrs. Park : Jimin?

Jm : yes mom, why?

Mrs. Park : what happen to your neck? *

What!!! Oh no, I forgot about this hickey

Mrs. Park : wait isn't that a hic -

Jm : err no mom it's just erm just... an mosquito bites, yes mosquito bites... hehe *fake smile*

Mrs. Park : oh okay

Jimin and his mother chatted about things... while Taehyung

••Taehyung's POV••

Now I'm already at home.. all of a sudden

J : babe!! What happened to you? Why do you have broken legs and arms? Who hurt you!? Do you want me to kill them with my pink chancla!?

Nj : It's because of Taehyung!! That brat beat me to pieces, my arms and legs still hurts *fake crying* Please kill him!! That fetus hurts your boyfriend so do it for me!!

Tae : ahahahah *laugh nervously* i can explain- i swear i didn't do it on purpose hyung!!

J : explain why you do that to my boyfriend befote you have a broken teeth.

Tae : he- he ruined my chance to fu*k Jimin! He interrupted my hot session with my Jimin, i could've taste that hottie but of course someone should fu*king ruined it!! And that person is this giraffe beside me!!

Nj : what did you just call me!?

Tae : you heard that

Nj : you little-

J : both you better shut your fu*king mouth before i send both of you to the hospital!! *silence* Good.. Soooo, who's Jimin? That name sounds familiar.. wait- is he that cute nerd who have the same class as you?