Chapter 7

Adi goes to kabir while arjun and meera looks at like what he is going to do now.

Adi to kabir : sir the train left and we've left with the case signs everyone is looking at radhika and kabir.

Arjun radhika shakes their head in disbelief while meera chuckles and kabir get irritated and give tight smile to adi.

Kabir(holding at the point of coller n moving ):adi

Adi: sir.

Kabir ; in a way there is a reason behind every crime , there is a story behind every criminal .the story behind this case here is (looking at radhika)it was just one person who fired , but it's not as simple as you think.

Everyone looks at him confused.
While kabir ask them to look at the door n imagine.

Kabir's narration while others imagination the scene:

A gun cocks sound is heard and a guy sees it.

The murderer pulled out his gun and possed a question at the same time one of those got alerted upon seeing that and the other one got tensed.

A gunshot is heard and 1st guy fall at a distance infront of the 2and guy who was sitting in chair.
2and one turn and he sees the murderer pointing gun at him.after that he ask about the third guy .

2and guy replied that he will come in sometime.

Again a gun shot is heard.2nd guy to die by falling back with chair in
the force.

The third guy came after an hour.he enter and get shock to see his friends died.and get alert and take his gun he hided in his pocket and move carefully , and feel someone at his back. And turn but the killer kick him on chest and 3red guy fall back with no time the third guy was also shot and dead.

Imagine ends.

Kabir : the murderer neatly wrapped up the work he/she came.(turning to everything joining hands together)R.I.P (everyone looks at kabir)I.e. Removed in piece.
(And seeing everyone still)where is appreciation guys .

Everyone one claps except arjun who looking at him with disbelief, meera who is neutral and radhika who is so confused : what you said was superb sir and applause.

Slowly arjun and meera too starts to applause.

Kabir : thank you 😌.

Everyone sees aditi coming and make reporters leave while meera looks at arjun who talking with kabir something then look at adi who is beside arjun n listening arjun and sign she is leaving and he nods.

After reporters everyone left.

A officer approach aditi : ma'am.

Radhika looks on.

Aditi signs him to continue .

Officer : ma'am everything is under control , soon it will be solved.

Radhika: ma'am I want to talk to you about this case.

Aditi : radhika from now on he will be the one who handling this case

Officer: thank you ma'am.

Radhika : I'm sorry ma'am.you shift me to another case every time , at the last minute .won't you let me to solve the case completley , at least once ?

Aditi : all the best for the next one. And move to kabir.

Radhika looks like 'what the hell'.

Aditi to kabir : kabir , now I want you to crack this one very quickly(adi arjun looks on)kabir nods.aditi move to forensic officers.
After aditi left kabir look at radhika and moves to her and passes her and stops and without turning to her.

Kabir : het your old brains(belongings )and come to my new office at 10.00 am sharp.( looks at her and ) it doesn't matter if you're a bit late.

Adi arjun radhika looks on.

We can see meera driving driving scooty fastly and swara asking her to slow down.

Swara : yaar plz slow down I don't want to die soon I want to live my life with my love plz slow down.

Meera : shut up shona.

She slow down infront of a mansion and literally drag her inside.