Dancing Samurai

-Luka's POV-

"I'm D.S. It stands for dancing samurai." Gakupo had uttered out. l
I gasped and I felt my face become very hot. "W-what...?" Gakupo looked at me, confused. "I sent you the candies and the note."

I looked around rapidly, trying to gather my thoughts, thinking of how I didn't understand back then. "I... U-um.." "I know it didn't seem like I had any feelings for you whatsoever, I know. But you have no idea how unfathomable my love for you was. I'm still in love with you, Luka. And, I may or may not regret doing this." "Doing what..?" I asked, a tad scared.

Suddenly, Gakupo leaned down, placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my lips passionately; my eyes shot wide open and I gasped. As I gasped, he slyly snuck his tongue into my mouth and that's when I gave in. Our tongues danced with each other, exploring each other's mouths. Well, this is my first kiss. And with Kamui Gakupo, I thought to myself, feeling Gakupo pulling back.

After the kiss had ceased, he gazed into my eyes. His violet eyes shimmered in the light and the thought of this made me blush like a little school girl. As soon as reality came back together, I looked around to see everyone staring at us, murmuring things such as, "I didn't know they were a thing" and "So, they finally got together", and even "I didn't know that Megurine was even like that."

I got so overwhelmed by all the people around, it seemed like the world was spinning and then I was all alone. I started hyperventilating and ran out of the room and into the bathroom; I locked the door behind me. Moments later, I heard a knocking on the door and a sweet, gentle voice say, "Luka? Luka, are you okay?", and then I realized that the kind voice was Gakupo.