Chapter 3

This Weeks CHOAS is brought to you by my sweet child Anu Chinesedramas. Who had a bit of her own chaos this week but still managed to bring us this gem. Make sure you go show some love!!

Betad by priya_yilongMumuksh, and irot9791

"He fell on what?" The only four words repeating again and again from the moment he heard those words from Yezun who had just dropped a bomb, making the entire office fall silent "They can charge you with sexual assault too, you know?!"

Two sets of eyes filled with amusement, one pair with a 'wht the fck' look, and the last one's with confusion, all looked at Lin Jing at the same time, and you can understand whose they are.

The confused Yunlan, with his luck drained even from his previous life, asked his so-called lawyer one question that made him entirely subject to the Shen twins mercy. "Then what about the evening I ripped Yezun's sleeve in the café's restroom?"

"You will be charged with double assaults then." Lin Jing answered while scribbling something in his notepad.

"LIN JING GE!!!!!!!" Da Qing shouted with his all might, pulling him to this world. "You are not helping anything, but making it even hard for us". We know Lin Jing is helping, helping the twins unintentionally.

"Da..."

"You, JUST shut up!!!". He snapped at Yunlan who was about to say something. "It was all your fault. Do you need to remind us everything you did? HERE????"

He turned to twins and pleaded to them not to mind those two idiot's words. "Professor, please consider about me and forgive my roommate"

"Just because of you, we didn't add what happened at the Police Station. But your roommate over there stalked me, and tried to get information about my gege. Do you think we should leave him be? Who knows what he'll do to my innocent gege" He spoke so dramatically, that everyone in the room, except his gege, believed it.

The twins were actually having a fantastic evening themselves.

"So, if everyone is back to business, we shall discuss on the terms and conditions or else we'll take the case to court." Shen Wei spoke very seriously.

Yezun brought out two copies of the contract, one for themselves and the other for Yunlan and his team.

Yunlan, started reading the terms again, this time correctly with no perverted thoughts, for NOW!

In summary, For the two assaults on Shen Yezun, one in the bar and the other in the café; for ripping the dress of a lady, causing great damage to the property of the bar and blah blah blah... You should appreciate Yezun's memory, for not missing a single detail of what happened on that day, or to be exact, what happened because of Zhao Yunlan's misunderstanding.

For all the above-mentioned situations, if the case was taken to the court, the court will definitely punish him with any of the three punishments

a) Confiscation of property, or

b) Impose a fine, or

c) Punishment with SIX months under public surveillance.

"So... Mr. Zhao Yunlan, are you ready to take the case to the court, or will you agree to the one condition we are about to say?" Yezun asked him while lazily revolving in his chair.

"What was the condition?" It was Lin Jing who asked as he is now more interested in the situation than the case.

"To pay the fine or confiscation of property, they have nothing in their name, they have no choice but go under public surveillance. We think, JUST for Da's sake, let us do that job instead of some random organization. What do you say Mr. Lawyer?"

JUST for Da's sake!! (Like we believe that) ...

Yunlan and Da Qing looked at each other unbelievingly, one thinking it's a bumper offer, while the other preparing for his friend's funeral for real.

"For how long?" Lin Jing asked.

"Six months!" Yezun answered.

"One month!" Da Qing tried to save his friend, but little does he know that it's a miracle for Yunlan to be near HIS Wei after all this happened.

"How about three months?" Lin Jing understood Da's effort to save his friend but they've all gone silent once again when they heard a shout "ACCEPTED!".

It was not Yezun or Shen Wei that accepted the term, but it's Yunlan, who's now afraid that they may reduce the time. He wants to be near him as long as possible and he accepted without thinking about his future. Like there will be one for the next three months...

Shen Wei smirked silently and it was noticed only by Da, who now lost all hope of his friend's survival/return.

"For the three months, starting tomorrow, Yunlan has to stay with Shen Wei 24x7 and do all the work he was told to do by the Shen Twins.

"ACCEPTED!". It's Yunlan again making Da facepalm himself over his stupidity.

He grabbed Yunlan's shoulder and dragged him to the corner of the room and shouted at him "Can't you JUST stop thinking with the head between your legs and think with the actual head on your neck? Here?" he pointed his forehead with his finger.

Yunlan rubbed his nape, smiling shamelessly as usual.

"We can hear you, you know Da?" Yezun laughed out loud when he heard them speaking.

--------------------------------------------

After all his efforts to save his friend were gone in vain, Da kept silent and listened to what the Shen twins were suggesting.

"Let's go to your place Lan Lan, I have to see if we can stay at your place for the three months" Shen Wei suddenly suggested, surprising everyone including Yezun. Yezun never thought Wei would go to this length to know more about that so-called mango face.

"What? Our place? You both? Stay? Three months?" Yunlan couldn't form a sentence as he is overwhelmed with happiness.

Da Qing stopped praying for him, for he brought this upon himself, and planned to stay as far as possible from the trio.

They all travelled, including Lin Jing, to Yunlan's apartment. It was a small apartment with a single bedroom, living room with a small bed, and a kitchen. The kitchen and the living room were arranged neatly and can be said it is Da's place, they couldn't bear to stay a single second in the bedroom which is Yunlan's.

"Do you have a kink, Lan Lan?" Shen Wei whispered huskily into the Yunlan's ear and made him freeze with what he heard.

"What? What did you ask?" Yunlan couldn't believe what he heard and wanted to be sure of it.

"I asked, 'Do you have a sink, Yunlan?" Wei started playing his game already.

Yezun laid his arm around Da's shoulder and said, "You are one lucky person to live for such long time with him. Enjoy your time these three months, we are taking him with us tomorrow and I'll pick him in the morning. Get him ready by 7!"

After saying that, Yezun left the apartment, and Wei before leaving the place suggested one more thing to Yunlan.

"I suggest you stop smoking both the cigarettes and that 'Daddy Dearest' of yours and start this." He took a strawberry flavored lollipop from his pocket and threw it towards Yunlan.

"But, why a lollipop?"

"For practice" he answered and left, making Da and Yunlan speechless once again.

-------------------------------------------------------

meenuV24 Meenu – the dearest duckling

It's your time to create chaos in Yunlan's life. All the best!! ~Anu~