Wednesday night

A few days later, there's a knock on my window. I open it and Chat swings in. He looks a little beat up, is he hurt?

"Hey, Luka." He sputters.

"What happened? Are you.. bleeding?"

"I got stabbed.. apparently people don't like when you save the people they're trying to mug," He coughs out.

Luckily, mom made us learn fist aid because of Fang. I run to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit. When I come back, he's leaning against the wall.

"Adrian I need you to de-transform."

He nods and transforms back. Working quickly, I patch him up.

"I've got to get back-"

"You're not strong enough to leave, you have to stay here."

"Ok, if you're sure," He looks around my room, "Where am I supposed to sleep?"

My face heats up. "Uhhh you can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor?" I try to sound casual, but it comes out more like a question.

"I'm not making you sleep on the floor, we can share the bed."

I can't decline the offer because then he'll make me let him sleep on the floor and I can't accept it because!!! What am I going to do?

"Well?"

I nod. What else was I supposed to do?

"Can you help me up?"

I walk over and lift him onto the bed.

"Come on, you're not sleeping on the floor."

Not wanting to argue, I get in the bed, and we fall asleep.
~~~
249 words