prologue

Isabelle 

I walked into the bathroom limping because of my last beating. I stripped off my clothes as my body ached from all the pain, I took a quick look at myself in the mirror and noticed the old scars and the fresh cuts and cigarette burns on my shoulders and waist. I didn't look at myself for too long it would only bring back painful memories. 

-------

"Isabelle" I heard my stepfather angry voice 

I could already tell he was drunk and would beat me again. I heard his footsteps becoming louder and closer. I sat in the corner of my bed hoping today wasn't gonna be as bad as yesterday. The door swung wide open and he walked towards me and punched me right on my cheek. 

"This is all because of you, life would be so much better if your mother aborted you the day she found out she was pregnant with a disgusting slut and whore like you" he screamed at me 

Those words were like thousands of knives cutting into my heart. I hugged my knees praying he would leave. He pulled out his lighter and lifted my shirt up burning the side of my waist where he always does.

"please stop" I cried 

he slapped me across the face telling me to shut my mouth. He pulled his famous blade and cut my wrist and my shoulders over the old scars like always. 

Authors note  

Hey guys, Thank you so much for reading this. I will be revealing the cast in the next chapter. Please let me know what you think by writing in the comments and since you are already here might as well leave a vote. Once again thank you all for reading this. 

-love ya