We Believe

I studied the keyboard for the capsule. Simple keypad, not like th digital ones you see today. Floating off the screen.

I studied it one more tims, then I typed in the only combination I knew. WE BELIEVE. I was laying on my rounded water bed, Julia on hers. Reading. I was the techno geek, she was the bookworm.

A slight hissing sound came from the cylinder. It opened, sliding. I looked over to Julia, who was staring wide eyed at the capsule. I turned back to look at  it. Four slightly big stacks of paper were just sitting in it. in a circular pattern. In the middle, a box, about the sixe of a baseball.

I cocked my head. Lifting one of the pieces of paper out. This was written:

Dear Seja,

I'm risking my life to get you this note. Right now, the war has just begun. But I'm tracking the things here, the outcome does not look too good.

First off Seja, they are planning to burn the entire country of America. I personaly hope it doesn't pull through!

Because you see, When something this big is burnned. The sky turns red. And that means that there is no hope for future. The red skies will last only seventy five years , before killing everyone on this planet!

My worst nightmare is coming true Seja, you're our last hope. In my next letters, I will explain how to rebalance the natural blue color of the sky, and stop the D-Day clock, it won't be an easy task my friend. But it will be a well worth it one in the long run.

And maybe some day we'll meet. Face to face.

If you are wondering Seja, is not a name, it means helper. I will call you Seja a lot. In the end, I may call you Zesha, meaning saver.

Thank you Seja, thank you. And may god bless you!

            ~Hawkins