Chapter 29: Milk Pranks and Physical Violence

At the Wrong Time

-Chapter 29-

Milk Pranks and Physical Violence 

The link to our Tumblr page is in the comments!

Claire’s POV

“Hey I was thinking about getting another tattoo or two,” said Louis after a couple moments of silence when we were sitting playing, well me attempting, to play Fifa one morning. I looked over at him surprised.

“Really, what’d you want to get?” I asked pausing the game and setting the controller down on my lap. He just shrugged, “What’d you think I should get?” He asked setting his controller down and turned to face me.

I smiled humorously before I answered, “My face tattooed to your forehead,” I said trying not to laugh as the image filled my mind causing to burst out laughing along with Louis.

“I’m sure that would be a real fan favourite,” he said sarcastically in an over the top manner, causing me to smile.

“Where do you want it?” I asked, he shrugged looking back at the screen.

“Maybe across my collar bone,” he said, I nodded my head trying to figure out what it would be.

“Well get something that can actually recognise what it is,” I said before I looked back at the TV.

“What’d you mean?” He asked looking at me confused, I moved closer and looked for a tattoo to help prove my point.

“I mean what’s that, one of those giant horseshoe magnet things?” I said before he burst out laughing.

“No it’s a horseshoe Claire,” he said while laughing, causing me to start laughing again before I replied, still laughing, “Oh right,” We kept catching glimpses of each other while we were laughing causing us to laugh even harder.

After we calmed down a bit he asked me out of nowhere, “Do you think I’m getting too many tattoos?” I pushed my head back so I had a better view before I shook my head.

“Nothing surgery can’t fix,” he laughed and rolled his eyes before he lent forward and kissed my forehead. As he pulled back he smiled at me looking me in the eyes before his eyes trailed down to my lips. I leant in and pressed out lips together my arms, as if in instinct, wrapped around his neck as one of his hands held down of my furthest thigh away from him and he pulled me on his lap. Our lips moved together like an apology for everything we, I, had said in the past couple of weeks and all my stress and confusion was washed away. One of his hands was placed on my cheek and the other stayed on my thigh while my arms still stayed wrapped around the back of this neck.

But as soon as it had started Louis’s phone began to go off and we quickly pulled apart. In his attempt to get his phone, which was place on the other side of me, I slid of his lap and felt all those feelings I thought were gone come rushing back to me. I looked down at the ground as I tried to figure out why they had come back.

“Hey sorry I totally spaced, we’re starting writing today,” He said not looking at me as he walked over to grab his coat which he had thrown on the couch absentminded me not just an hour ago.

“Oh,” was all I could mutter as he began to walk off before shout a quick good bye over his shoulder as listened to his footsteps grow further and further away.

I sighed to myself as I walked up and down the aisles of a Liverpool Asda, which is the UK equivalent to a Coles or Woolworths of Australians or Walmart for Americans, as I tried to find something I could do for entertainment, but plotting pranks just made me think of what happened earlier, I shivered as I walked past the frozen section. I knew he was committed to his job but I wasn’t uneasy about the fact that he just left. It was the fact that after we kissed he didn’t even give me a second look, not only was it doing wonders, sarcasm, for my self-esteem but I felt as though I was just a distraction from the  stress of the tour life. I sighed again as I began walking towards the cake stuff aisle and grabbed flour and icing sugar and walked up to the counter to pay.