One night only

Bryan POV

I'm at the studio and I received a text from Toni at 2am and I can't front, I got excited.... Until I read that message....... I was lost and confused, first what did I do to deserve such a text and Toni never spoke to me that way. Someone must have her phone, because that shit don't make sense. The last time we spoke, things were good. Once I finish up at the studio I'm goin to pull up on her ass, she must've forget who I am. I'm not even going to respond

Toni's house

Toni opens the door letting Bryan in

Toni: Bryan

Bryan: Hello T, What's up with you?! I hope I didn't wake you

It's now 5:30 am in the morning and Toni just woke up so she only has on a robe with nothin underneath

Toni: Well you did!

Toni POV

Damn, Bryan looks and smells so good. Well like a mixture of weed and cologne, but still good. I wanted to hug him and jump on him, because my heart skipped a beat just by hearing his voice and seeing his face but I couldn't show any of that in this moment.

Toni: What are you doing here?

Bryan: I came to see why you sent me that text. You know how I roll, I don't do none of that gangster shit over the phone and we never spoke to each other that way and we ain't about to start. So I pulled up on your ass! You know how I move, so what is the problem?

Toni started leaking, she loved when he talked that gangster shit. That was such a fucking turn on.... But now isn't the time. She needs to focus.

Toni: So you and Nicole are dating?

Thank God Toni was still tipsy because she definitely had all the liquid courage.

Bryan was so confused, is she really asking me about Nicole right now...... seriously!! I haven't seen her in over a month and I blocked her calls and all her access to me.

Bryan: I am not dating Nicole, I never was and never will! So that's why you text me that? And where did that even come from?

Toni: I saw her in the nail shop today and she had on your hoodie the one I use to wear at your house all of the time.

Bryan was looking confused on how Nicole had his hoodie but then he had a flashback of their last interaction where she sucked his dick and he gave her the hoodie so she could leave.

Bryan chose to play it cool, Because he could tell Toni was hurt

Bryan: Yes, I gave it to her because she spilled something on her shirt while she was at my house.

Toni: so she's been chilling at your house?

Bryan: Yes we were friends. What's up with all these questions T? Am I missing something ?.....just get to it. You making a nigga feel like I'm at the police station or some shit. What is it?

Toni: Okay, one last question. Did you fuck her?

Bryan took a long pause because he was shocked but Toni received his pause as confirmation that he did it.
Toni now crying and swinging.....Bryan was holding her arms back.
Bryan: Baby, I didn't fuck her. I swear I didn't .... On my Mama I didn't fuck that girl. If she said I fucked,  she's lying. I didn't do it!

Bryan now holding Toni from behind

Bryan: Baby I didn't fuck her. I wouldn't lie to you... I may be a lot of things but I'm not a liar.

Toni now getting out of his hold, goes to bathroom to wipe her face trying to catch her breath.

She heads back in the kitchen to look into his eyes to see if he's sincere and he is. But she also knew her man wasn't completely innocent either....