Chapter 11

First i wanna know how many of you have heard of All Time Low. And obviously if anyone who actually knows the band notices, they can guess my favorite and who resembles me.But go ahead and guess and let me know who your favorite of the four is.

Eliza Pov
We were sitting on my bed when my Mom knocked.
"Come in!"
"Hey Addison do you want me to drive you home?"
"Yes please.Bye Eli! I'll see you tomorrow at school."
"Kk Addi.Bye."
She walked out and I slid into pajamas and layed down.
Next day
I woke up yo banging on the door.
"WAKE UP ELIZA!"I heard Mason yell.
I got up and went to my bathroom and got into the shower. I got out and went downstairs.
"Aunt Izzy...will you take me and Addison to the mall this afternoon?"
"Yeah."
I walked out the door and Addison was waiting for me.Along with Allison, Madeline, Devin, and Mark.Mason and Gabriel walked out after me.
I went over and hugged Addison.
"Hey guys! This is Addison. I met her at the park yesterday."
There was a chorus of hellos.
We all walked to school together. Me and Addison talking most of the way about All Time Low. Of course.
"Aunt Izzy said she would take us shopping this afternoon!"I said to Addison.
"Okay!"
She texted her Mom.
At school
Out of school
At the mall
Me and Addison and Aunt Izzy walked into Hot Topic and pretty much bought out everything ATL.Yeah.When we got home, we got on their website and bought a whole bunch of shirts and outfits.Yay!!!!!
"Bye!"Addison said.
"Bye! Hey do you wanna spend the night tomorrow? "
"Yeah!"