y/n's pov >///<

—— [ 12:00 pm ]

The sun shines during the day with a bright but glowing light. Just me and myself in my house, right for me and my boyfriend's house. Sit on the comfortable couch in front of the large-screen television and turn it on using the remote control.

So I started my jdrama marathon with the first story called 'Switched'. I don't even know much about this story because my sister, Suzu, recommended this story. This story was the best and the storyline was simple, just maybe had a lot of plot twists.

—— time skip [ 5 hours later ]

When I have a jdrama marathon, it's hard to stop, but because my boyfriend is back home in 40 minutes, I have to prepare dinner. So I cook a simple enough meal for my boyfriend and me to eat. After 30 minutes of cooking, it's finally ready to be served on the dining table.

Now I have to wait for my boyfriend to come home in a few minutes. I know that my boyfriend usually comes home late but it's okay, I can keep waiting for him to come home while I continue watching jdrama.

—— time skip [ 19:00 ]

Out of the blue, I hear the sound of a car entering the porch meaning my boyfriend is home. I didn't notice until I heard the door open, and my cold boyfriend entered. "Welcome home, Big Boy!" I said excitedly because my dear boyfriend was home, even though he was cold but I know he loves me very much. Perhaps he's just shy.

He just answers it with a humming. "Have you already eaten?" I asked then he answered, "Not yet, let's eat". I smile excitedly because if he already eats, I'm gonna eat alone while he is doing his work in our shared bedroom. When we were eating, he suddenly asked something. "What are you doing after dinner?" he asked. Then I thought for a while, "I just wanna continue watching jdrama, you wanna join me?" then he answered, "Sure, I already finished work for today so I don't have work to do at home."

I smile widely when he says that and he smiles softly when he sees me happy that way. After we were already done eating, he followed me to the front of the television to cuddle up watching jdrama. The jdrama that we watched was 'Mr. Hiiragi's Classroom', the jdrama has so many morals in the story. When the episode come to the end, my boyfriend notices that I start crying. He was shocked but he didn't know what to do.

Suddenly I felt something move by my stomach then he started caressing my hair to keep me calm. "I know you were emotional and I don't know how to keep you calm, I hope this will help you to calm down," he said and I just nodded. We keep in that position until both of us fall asleep. Even though he's cold enough for people, who know this cold-hearted man could be someone's safe place. That's why we can't ever judge someone by their appearance.

a/n :3

;; Thank you for reading! My pleasure to make you guys blushing over fictional men °¿°

The fanfic might faster to get bored with, hehe I'm sorry. I will improves myself and i will make more one shot fanfic for you guys!