Chapter 48

MIRABELLE'S POV

Alexei texted me today and told me to wear something light and casual. That was in the afternoon and now I'm getting ready for the date which I'm really excited about.

I'm rummaging through my closet, trying to find the perfect outfit when I came across the perfect dress.

It was simple but elegant at the same time

It was simple but elegant at the same time. I paired it with white sandals and the necklace that he got me. It was a bit hot today which is good for that type of dress.

I put on my earrings and some rings then sprayed some vanilla perfume. I kept my hair the same in its wavy form. I didn't put on any makeup, I didn't feel like it. I took one last glance in the mirror and smiled to myself.

Just when my hand touched my phone it buzzed.

Alexei: I'm outside.

I took a deep breath and started making my way downstairs. I reached the last step and saw the triplets with the door open.

I made my way towards them and pushed myself between them. They were glaring at Alexei and he was looking at them amused.

He'll even Ezekiel was glaring which shocked me since he was usually the calm soft one.

"You better have her by 11:00 pm." Elias said and pointed his finger in his face.

Alexei nodded his head and glanced at me with a soft smile.

I smiled back and hugged my brothers and gave them kisses on the cheeks. Alexei held my hand and we started making our way towards his car.

He opened the door for me and I smiled as a thanks. He got in but didn't start driving immediately.

Instead he turned in his seat and looked at me, happiness shining bright in his eyes.

He leaned forward and cupped my cheek "You're so beautiful." He muttered as he took every inch of my face.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I glanced at the silver chain around his neck.

"Thank you." I whispered and he grinned before giving me a peck on the cheek before he started driving.

Once we were on the road I asked "Where are we going?" He glanced at me and smiled "You're gonna have to wait and see."

I huffed and slumped back in my chair, I didn't even ask again cause I know that he won't budge.

Soft music was playing from the radio as he held my hand the entire way. I unconsciously played with the rings on his fingers and admired them.

Soon we reached and he parked then got out and opened the door for me. I got out and he started leading me towards a pathway that was lit by small lights. They were really beautiful with the glow that was coming from the moon.