Chapter 10

I wasn't going to lie, I was freezing my butt off.

I must have been at the floor level from how freaking cold it was.

"Can I get a pillow and a blanket?" I yelled down the hall.

A few minutes later a guard dropped them in front of my cell.

I could reach the pillow but not the blanket.

"Ass!" I yelled.

"Would you stop harassing my men?" The Captain sighed, gliding down the hall.

I blushed a little but he couldn't see that. It was too dark.

He leaned over, the parts made of leather made noises, and politely handed me the blanket.

I wrapped it around myself.

I had stupidly wore my shorts and short sleves. No jacket.

"Are they okay?" I asked simply.

"They're fine." He grumbled.

Should I tell him?

"What's the plan, Cap?" I teased.

He glared at me for a second.

"You will be tried then convicted for your crimes like any other criminal." He said, disappearing down the hall.

I went to sleep.

I didn't see or hear from anyone other than the guards who refused to speak to me for three days until my hearing was set into order.

It was full of people I didn't know and didn't care for.

The people I had given to the government appeared to testify against me.

Claiming I abused them and tortured them.

Unless they fought back I simply knocked them out.

I was sentenced to life in prison at The Bermuda, a high order prison where you don't get out.

It's mainly for men but the really bad females go into a seprate wing.

I didn't even see the Twins or the Captain after that, not once.

The smells were perfect, so much so that the Twins would tread outside when they could.

Their belovid brother had not been caught yet thankfully.

Their mother had been moved to tears when she saw them.

It was too overwhelming after living with Christa who disappeared for days at a time.

Whenever they would ask about her no one spoke, their father pitched a fit when he heard.

This time they had a plan.

The Captain was working in the library and they took a key and hid the others.

He always seemed joyed to see them but he knew their actions were not to be trusted.

He set down his book, marking the spot and stood.

"What has happened to her." Snow said.

Since their coming, they had become so depressed they were unable to finish each others thoughts.

"I'm not allowed to speak of it." He replied.

Slate slammed his fists onto a book case, "Bullshit!"

"I met a girl, you should find some girlfriends. It'd be good for you." He trailed off.

"You are so stupid. How can you recognize us with circles under our eyes but you can't with her?" Snow yelled.

Xavier looked at them like they were on drugs.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The Captain denied, confusion filling his body.

"Then why don't you go look at her." "See the truth you prick." They spat and stormed out of the library, throwing the key at him.

He sat in his chair puzzled for a few moments, trying to understand the meaning of their words.

He hadn't accepted any news from The Bermuda since Panda Hero's admitance.

He stalked out of the library and into his office.

Pulling out the reports.

He usually followed those he imprisoned but he hadn't with her.

He just wanted to move on.

As he read rejected letter after the next he realized what a mistake he had made.

My heels dragged against the cold concret and my arms grew sore from the way the guards held me.

My back hit the hard chair and I kicked my legs with all my might to keep the men away from me.

I screamed as they attached the metal pieces to my mouth and shoved a hose down my neck.

I gagged as the liquid slid down my neck.

They pulled the hose out and I leaned over to throw up.

I was roughly grabbed again and dragged to my cell of solitude.

Blood trickled from my nose as I hid my face in my pillow.

I chuckled a little.

Nice try.

They said I had lost ten pounds, it didn't help that I was underweight to begin with but seriously, what did they expect?

The old lady was hot and they refused to open a window.

It was only logical for my to break the window by throwing my shoe at it. When they decided I should go into solitary I began to refuse to eat so they would force feed me.

I forget how long it's been going on but they've grown annoyed with me.

"Pan! Get up! You're being moved out of solitary!" A guard yelled.

I stood up, not bothering to whipe away the blood coming down my face.

I saw light for the first time and fresh food entered my nose. My mouth watered.

I was led past the mens section and was smushed inbetween two large woment.

They both grunted and gave me room which didn't take much.

Someone slapped a plate in front of me and I was instantly discusted by the worms crawling in the mush.

I silently pushed it away when the slow murmur of voices as the mess hall went painfully silent.

I had to twist my body to copy the line of eyes staring at the makers of the perfectly on step foot-step walking down a ailse and stopping in front of me.

_____________________________________

Wanna vote and comment? :) I'm having a hard time with categories, I would have thought teens would like this stuff but maybe not?