school | 2

tip: read out loud for best experience 😎

i woke up with a gasp that shook the entire house!
i always did that..
it was a quirk of mine! 🤪
i stood up from my king-sized bed that barely fit in my room. i was so neglected!
i walk out of my beige colored room and down the marbled staircase.

i don't watch where i step because i live life on the edge! my feet are also on the edge when i stumble and tumble down the marble staircase.

i curse a series of words that mainly begin with "oomph!" and "ah!". my mother says i moan too much but i don't care because.. i'm not like other girls.

i quickly get up from the floor, my hands shaking in fright.

"ophelia!!"
mommy squabbles.

"y-y-y-y-y-yes mommy?"
i stutter in response.
my mommy was such a baka and so scary. she made me tinkle in my sleep because of her dominance!

"do you have your rent?"

did i forget to mention my mommy was j.k. rowling?

"m—m-m-m-m...mph..m-mommy.. t-tomorrow..i will."
i retort, trying to be as submissive as possible. mommy doesn't like it when i misbehave.

"you will, bad girl."

i whimper and hope she doesn't hit me.

i wait before releasing a breath i didn't know i was holding.

"go on, ophelia. your stench is breathtaking."

i cant help but start sobbing at her words. i had a stench!?

i continue blubbering and run out of the door and onto the street, my tears blinding my vision.

i sob as i walk through the street, ignoring the sudden and loud honks behind me. when were geese in the neighborhood?

i take my time walking, even as the geese behind me get mad. i cant help but feel sorry for them. i was practically disabled.

after a quick hour walk to my school, i walk into my trigonometry class. everybody is looking down at their papers, pencils in hand.

why is nobody looking at me?

"i'm here!"

i announce, smirking and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as everybody turns to stare at me.

"sit down, ms.rowling."

i growl in disbelief and scoff as i shove my way through the rows of desks. i sit down and snatch the paper that my partner took. i sighed and grabbed their pencil too. i couldn't believe how smart i was..

instead of taking the test that was for losers, i simply sigh and stare out of the window. i hated school..

everybody hated me!!

i walked through the boring halls filled with people- people that didn't know me. the tru me. i was so lonely, i have nobody, no friends, no nice teachers, and no handsome man for me.. but i did have one thing. and that was one direction.

as i walked into lunch i knew everybody was watching me and my 4'5 body walk into the big room filled with muscley men and hot girls. i couldn't believe that they all had a date.. a date to homecoming!!

i would have nobody for as long as i lived..

sigh

nobody really got me.. nobody even knew who i was!! i hated school!

i suddenly stood up on the table where everybody ate and stomped my foot.

"i love one direction!!"

i screamed in delight, pounding my chest with one hand. i felt myself get wet at the words. i suddenly reached down to my pink bell bottoms and into my one direction boxers.

∘⋆⋅✯⋅⋆∘

"OPHELIA!!"

i shuddered as i walked into the house. i couldn't bear to look at my mother again.. not after this morning..

i slowly walked into the big big big big big big big big big big big big big marble and diamond kitchen it was practically rusting😭🥺🥺

my mommy stood glaring down at me

"WHAT DID YOU DOOO?!"
my mommy screamed at me

i felt my knees buckle and i suddenly fell to the diamond and marble crusty floor with an "oomph" and an "ahhh"

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i i'm sorry mommy... i needed to."

"you needed to finger yourself in front of the school?!" mommy bellowed.

i could feel her rage and exurstion bubbling up. whatever form it took.. it was hideous!

"i-i.. c-c-c-c-couldn't help it!! o-one direction.. c-c-c-called out to me!!"
i barked in response.

mommy roared in rage, and suddenly got on her hands and knees before scampering out of the kitchen.

"'mommy!! w-w-wait!"

i followed in her path, getting down on my own knees and hands before trotting after her. i felt my rump jiggle as i followed after mommy.

i followed her for what felt like hours until i suddenly bonked my head onto a hard surface. i gasped, falling to the floor. i slowly raised my head and saw mommy in front of me. i quickly stumbled to stand up and lowered my head in submission.

"my honey bunny wonny gunny funny tummy mummy munchkin daughter im so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so disappointed in you."
my mommy grumbled meanly

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't ever do it again i'm sorry."
i screamed with gratitude submissively.

"i am selling you, ophelia."
my mommy whispered dominantly

"what?? i cant hear you mommy."
i spoke with submissive thoughts inside my big ol' head

"I SAID I'M SELLING YOU YOU DUMB WIND NUT!"
my mommy yelled in anguish

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what! you can't mommy please!"
i screamed with agony

"too bad. you need someone to keep you in line. and that's not me!"
"mommy... please."
i spoke softly as i started sobbing violently

"hush hush child. you are getting sold to...

one direction."