Telling their relatives

After weeks of waiting, Eya and Cross finally had the guts to tell their relatives that they've been together since they've told each other they're feelings and became together the night after the great masquerade ball of Willford. They've been thinking about telling them after 1 day of being together but they had no clue on how to tell them. Eya was smart enough to write and learn a script for both of them so they don't need to struggle and look like idiots trying to tell them.
"I've written a script Cross!"
"Well done Eya!"
They said really excited. Eventhough they were nervous, they know that even if it's a script it will be sincere 100% inside.

Okay, this is they day they planned to tell them.
"Cross, do you think they would approve?"
"Eya, of course, stop being negative here."
Obviously, admitting is never eastbbut when you get it out of your mouth, it's really a nice feeling in your lungs. Cross was the chilled one whilst Eya is shaking to sweat.
"Don't worry Eya,"
"I can't help it though."
You can tell how nervous she is right now. Remember that they're gonna tell Eya's boss and Eya's auntie, who is really mean, and they're gonna struggle. Okay so it's only 2hrs till the big dinner of admitting to them as the only people, Chad and Lori knows.