Mehndi💚

Priya was back home and found Sara in her room .

Priya - Hi sara di , aap log aagaye .

Sara - haan , 20 minute huye hain , tera kaam hogaya?

Priya- haan.

Sara - Great , by the way , look here is your mehndi dress.

Sara handed the dress to Priya . Priya examined it .

Priya - it's nice Sara di , but I can't believe aap ne ithna simple dress select kiya .

Sara - first say , yeh dress kaisa laga ?

Priya - kahan na , it's nice , something which I would prefer and I like.

Sara - tumhe pata hain , Yeh dress Ram ne select ki .

Said Sara teasing Priya . Priya was both shocked and suprised .

Priya - kya?

Ram - haan , humne hi insist kiya ki woh select karein aur unhone yeh select ki .

Priya- toh teek haina , usme kya hain , I will ...I will go and take a shower.

Saying so Priya ran before Sara could tease her further.

It was the evening of the next day . The whole day Ram and Priya didn't talk or have chat . Ram's family and friends were at Priya's house while she was still getting ready . While getting ready all that was going in her mind were Sara's words. Wearing her dupatta at the last , she walked out her room and just then Ram was going to the balcony to take a call . He saw her coming out of the room wearing the dress he has selected. The moment their eyes met they stuck at their place . Ram spoke.

Ram - Hi.

Priya- Hi.

Ram fumbling spoke.

Ram - You.. you ar..are looking beau.. beautiful.

Priya was stunned hearing this , without letting what she was exactly feeling inside come out, She spoke.

Priya - Thank you.

Ram left like a jet to the balcony before things could become more weird.

Priya went to the hall were everyone were sitting. As soon as Brinda and shivina saw Priya, they engulfed her in a hug .

Brinda- Priya you are looking beautiful.

As soon as priya heard this she remembered something that happened 2 mins ago . Uff..!! Forget it Priya....she said to herself.

Meera took Priya to the main mehndi artist and made her sit . She insisted other ladies to also get the mehndi applied to their hands . Priya said .

Priya - Maa , please , aapne kahan tho maine maan liya mehndi ke liye , par main apne pure haath nahi lagaungi .

Meera - teek hain , dono hathon ke hateli par mehndi lagvana aur Ram ka Naam likhvana .
Mujhe kuch kaam hain main chalthi hoon .

Priya was about to say something that Meera left . Sara came .

Sara - kya hua ? Why you look so irritated?

Priya - maa keh rahi thi ki main Mr Kapoor ka naam likvao apne haath par .

Sara - haan tho , usme kya hain.

Priya - usme kya hain kya , main kaise lik sakthi hoon unka naam.

Sara - Don't think much priya , he is your to be husband and every bride applies mehndi for her groom , that's okay . Aap mehndi lagayeye isse.

Mehndi artist applied mehndi and asked Priya what is name to be written . Priya was about to say Mr Kapoor , but she knew it would be funny and weird to write Mr Kapoor . So after a minute , she said .