Chapter 1- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞

After the slayer have defeated davoth he passed out and goes into the sarcophagus and after a few years he woke up and noticed grass. The slayer could have sworn he was in his sarcophagus sitting upon the grass taking a feel for it with the use of his glove which made him confused he was unsure in what to do or where he is or was at the moment doing a soft shrug in confusion looking down to the ground the feel of the earth under him as he slowly stood up doing a soft sigh. He heard the sounds of yelling from children near by of him and the sounds of birds cooing around him softly placing a hand up to the air as he got his feet steady he was suspicious it could be a possible illusion to make a false reality though he slowly stood back taking control of his breathing slowly as he blinked to check that this reality whatever it'd may be is false or not he was deeply unsure nevertheless he was the only man technically only being in the universe who had defeated both god and lucifer themselves for the sake of protecting humanity.

The blood that has been spilled throughout eons of living through endless suffering feeling as if his veins were going to pop out had calmed down he knew he still should not be in such a vulnerable state in his eyes he softly lifted his helmet upwards as he was still sitting on the ground feeing a small drop of blood pressing against the glove then letting his hand go down softly as he then stood up examining in where he was he saw the movement of birds above him hearing the sounds of their cooing he slowly begins to remember which animals they may be squirrels, pigeons and.. something that he hasn't seen in well centuries that was fellow humans it had caught him by surprise indeed but still appreciating the concept and the overall beauty of the nature and of how humanity had returned. Standing up he felt as if he hadn't walked in years this truly unknown feeling shaking throughout his bones as he then finally fully stood in this new reality or dimension he was in ready to explore whatever it'd may be he begins he heard the voice of VEGA informing the doom slayer regarding this new world that they are in at the moment "Greetings sir slayer.. I see you had finally awaken well then sir i might go explain our current situation.. We are in earth no need to worry about that at all of course but they do have this special abilities known as quirks resulting in the individuals birth paving themselves to two paths ahead of them that are to being a villain or a hero it is generally based on the personal principles and the environment these blessed individuals rely on to pave the way to their personal destiny"