Donald the Royal Court Magician

Donald Duck is back home. After meeting the keyblade wielding hero Sora, fighting alongside him to defeat the Heartless, Ansem, the Nobodies, Xemans and Organization XIII and finding Riku, Kairi and King Mickey, Donald and Goofy returned to their respective homes. And thanks to the magic of Master Yen Sid nothing has changed. For Donald it's been a year but to his family it's been a 2 days since he left this world so his nephews haven't noticed a thing about his absence.

It was a nice quiet morning in Duckburg and the Lunar Eclipse is 5 days away. Dewey, Huey and Louie are watching Darkwing Duck and have a load of popcorn, chips and drinks. Donald walks in wearing his black sailor attire and does not like what he's seeing.

Donald: Boys, are you seriously going to sit there watching TV all day.

Dewey: Ever since Launchpad introduced this show we've been waiting for this movie marathon forever.

Louie: No way are we gonna pass it up.

Donald merely sighs and leaves. Since Scrooge isn't here he goes to the dining hall, and sits at the front of the table. He's surprised when he sees Webby there reading a book. She puts it down.

Webby: Morning Mr Duck!

Donald: Oh...uh...good morning Webbigail. Say, have you seen Mrs B anywhere? I wanted to ask her for some lemonade.

Webby: Oh! I can get you lemonade! She flips off and heads to kitchen before Donald can stop her.

She comes back with some water, lemon juice, sugar and a straw which she puts on the table. She puts the sugar in the water, followed by the lemon juice and then stirs it all together. She adds the finishing touches by putting in a slice of lemon and the straw.

Webby: And there we go!

She hands over the lemonade to Donald and he takes a sip. He jiggles it in his mouth and has to admit he enjoys it.

Donald: Aah. Sweet lemonade. He smiles at Webby. How did you know how to...?

Webby: Oh, I know EVERYTHING about you.

She rubs the book which is actually a biography about Donald. She then stares at him without blinking an eye. Donald is a little creeped out, especially when she raises her eyebrow.

He continues drinking his lemonade only to notice that Webby is drinking lemonade too.

When he holds up his pinkie, Webby drinks from a mug.

When he stops to adjust his hat Webby makes her own one out of a glass and plate. Seeing Webby copying everything he's doing, creeps him out even more.

Donald: Uh...don't you wanna play with the boys?

Webby shakes her head, prompting Donald to hide by reading one of Scrooge's newspapers. A second later Webby stands disturbingly close to him.

Webby: So, what's it like being a mage at Disney Castle!? Donald becomes surprised hearing this.

Donald: Wha!? He covers Webby's mouth and ensures no one is around before he lets go. You know I'm a mage! How did you know that I was...?

Webby: Webby presents the book. This book tells me everything there is to know about you. It was the last one I could save. So apparently you're King Mickey's Royal Court Magician in Disney Town which is on the other side of this planet.

Donald: Donald can't help but be proud of himself, seeing that there's no point in keeping it a secret from Webby. Yep, that's true and I'm his personal friend too.