Part 1

Molly and tommy had just finished their re-coupling after molly being sent away to casa amour with 6 new boys, and tommy left in the original villa with 6 new girls. however tommy and molly chose to stay loyal to one another and return alone. Neither molly or Tommy were open to get to know anyone else other than each other.

Mollys POV:
I was sitting with amber and Maura after Michael [ambers couple] chose to re-couple with someone else. Amy was away having a messy chat with Curtis {Curtis chose to stay in a couple with Amy however wasn't loyal when Amy was away at Casa amour] amber was crying about Michael. I felt absolutely horrible for her,I couldn't imagine how I would feel if Tommy re-coupled and I walked out alone. Just as I was lost in my thoughts I saw tommy walking towards me, my face automatically lit up with a smile. "Can I grab molz for a chat?" Tommy said smiling and putting his hand out for me. "She's all yours" Maura says smiling at us. I stood up and took tommys hand we started walking to the snog where we always go to have our chats, cause nobody can see us. It's like we're in our own little world! Tommy sat down and I sat on his lap as we looked out to the beautiful view "oh...I've missed you" tommy said in a soft voice while looking into my eyes. "I missed you to" i said back to him. We leaned in for a kiss,both our lips met his lips were soft and brushed against mine.

A/N:
I know this is a short chapter, but there's so much more to come