Mexican

Y/N's POV

    "So how'd everything go?" I ask as Lauren climbs into my car after her doctor's appointment. "All cleared." She smiles at me. "Good now you can start helping around the house again." I tease her as she smacks my shoulder lightly. "Where to now, my love?" I ask as she buckles up. "Mexican." She smirks at the hint she gives me.

    I laugh as I start the car, driving to our favorite Mexican restaurant. The parking lot is almost completely empty when we arrive, but it is two o'clock. "I take it you want a drink?" I ask, holding her hand as we make our way through the door. "It's a celebration!" She laughs excitedly and holds up two fingers to the hostess.

    "It's like our first date all over again." I grin as she slides in next to me. "So what are we here to celebrate?" I ask leaning my chin on her shoulder after we place our order. "The fact that I'm all cleared." She raises her eyebrow at me suggestively. "Cleared to what, exactly?"

    "Cleared to take a bath when we get back to your place." She says quietly as she kisses my lips softly. "Cleared to do whatever we want afterward." She winks before kissing me again. "I'm not really hungry, can we just go now?" I tease as I wrap my arms around her waist, placing my hand very close to where her stitches were to see if I hurt her.

    When she doesn't react, I pull her in tighter closing the gap between us again. We don't pull away until we hear a throat clear behind her. "Here are your drinks. Sorry to interrupt." Our waiter says as he hastily lays them on the table before hurrying away. Lauren's face is as red as a tomato as she buries her head in my shoulder. I can't help but laugh at her reaction to being caught like that as I run my fingers under her shirt across her soft skin.

    The bell on the door chimes as other people enter. We are surprised to see Lisa and Chad walk up to our table and take a seat with us. "Fancy seeing you here," Lisa jokes, her eyes growing as she spots the drink in front of Lauren. "Since when do you drink?" She asks curiously. "Um..." Lauren starts nervously. "Busted!" I tease her trying to lighten the mood, I know Lisa won't freak out on her.

    "So wasn't your appointment this morning? Everything good?" Lisa asks, changing the subject. "Yeah, I can resume normal activities now," Lauren says quietly, still embarrassed by getting caught with alcohol right after we were interrupted from our kiss. "That's great news, Laur!" Chad says after ordering himself a drink and Lisa water.

    "Are you going to the party Chad invited you to Saturday?" She asks me. Lauren looks at me confused. "I was waiting to see how Lauren's appointment went today before I decided. Are you going?" I ask Lisa as I squeeze Lauren's waist lightly. "No, no. Not my scene, it gets wild with those people." Lisa chuckles as she sips her water.

    "You should go. You deserve a night out to have fun after all the spoiling me you've been doing lately." Lauren says sweetly even though I can see the worry flash through her eyes. "Uhh, sure. I guess it could be fun." I say nervously, not really sure if it was something I wanted to attend. Being around a lot of alcohol seems too much right now. I can't help but worry I'll slip back into that routine if I'm exposed to partying again.

    We climb into my car after we said goodbye to Lisa and Chad. "You were oddly quiet after they showed up, is everything ok?" Lauren asks as she closes her door. "Yeah, I'm just ready to get back home." I lie way too easily as I drive us in the direction to my house.

    As soon as the front door closes behind us, Lauren squeals in excitement as she runs up the stairs. I laugh, knowing she is happy to finally be able to relax in the tub and make my way to the kitchen to make her another drink. Pulling the liquor out of the cabinet, I look at it sadly. Was he sober or drunk when he decided he wanted to finally try and kill me? He was wasted when he did it.

    I finish mixing her a drink and take it upstairs. I know exactly where Lauren will be. I hear soft music playing through my speaker as I knock on the door. "Come in." I hear her silvery voice through the closed door.  "Whoah," I say as I see the lights off and the room is illuminated by the flickering glow of all my candles. "You really set the mood, didn't you?" I grin as I kneel beside the tub next to Lauren soaking in the warm water. 

    "Thank you," She smiles as she takes the drink I'm offering her. Running my hand over the back of her damp shoulder as she takes a sip. I watch her for a minute, thinking about the beautiful woman in front of me. I don't want to hurt her. I don't know if I can go to that party and not be tempted into something I shouldn't. "Are you going to join me?" Lauren whispers, breaking me from my thoughts as she leans on her arms against the tub's side.

    "I don't know. You look pretty comfortable in there without me." I joke as I kiss her softly. She kisses me back harder as her wet hands move down to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up my body as she runs them over my skin softly. I allow her to remove the shirt before she pulls me back in to connect our lips once more as she unhooks my bra. "Am I going to have to completely undress you before you get in?"

    Lauren smirks as I stand in front of her, putting my hair up in a messy bun like hers, and finish getting undressed. She slides back, her eyes focused on me, the water ripples around her as she makes room. I step in behind, putting my legs on either side of her as I lean back into the jets. She follows me and leans her back against my front as I kiss her shoulder lightly.

    "See, much more comfortable." She smiles as she looks up at me. I take my hand and caress her cheek. "God. I love your smile." I whisper, leaning in slowly. Lauren moves to turn more to the side and pulls me in for another kiss.

***Smut warning***

    It gets heated, quickly as our tongues fight for dominance. Lauren turns around completely in the bath so she is straddling my leg. I feel her core on my thigh, her hand massaging my breast. I move my own hands down to her hips, rocking them back and forth. She gasps at the friction but takes over, doing it at her own pace.

    "Baby, this isn't fair. I want you to feel good too." She says shakily in my ear as she moans softly. Her hand splashes slightly through the water as she touches her thumb against me. She rubs in a small circle as she continues to grind on me.

    I pull her hand away slowly, wrapping it around the back of my neck as I pull Lauren in closer so her knee is against my own core. Grinding in sync with her as the water sloshes around us. Her pace increases as she gets closer.

    Seeing her get this excited gets me closer as well. She places her mouth against my neck, sucking on my pulse point till I know there is no way she didn't leave a mark. "Y/N," She moans, throwing her head back in pleasure. I follow not long after.

    She lays her head on my shoulder, panting as she comes down from her high. "I love you," She whispers, pulling me in tightly for a hug. "I love you too, Laur." I sigh in content as I kiss her temple.