Chapter 1.

"Come on, honey. I can't help it anymore." The man pleaded with Kushina. His voice was soft as a whisper. It was late at night, they were in the kitchen because Kushina was thirsty and the pot of drinking water that was usually available in Naruko's nursery ran out. it made Kushina have to go to the kitchen while carrying Naruko who was still in her arms.

"I'm still breastfeeding her." Kushina whispered then turned towards the dispenser, pressing the button so that the water flowed into the glass. She bent slightly to fit the glass with the hole through which the water ran. The man did not waste the opportunity to squeeze her ass. Kushina was shocked and immediately stood up straight.

Being distrubed, Naruko who was suckling whined so slightly. Hearing the baby's whimper, the man helped Kushina to calm the baby by rubbing her crown. The soft hum of lullaby came out of the man's mouth and made Kushina look at him with admiration. "I told you, she would be disturbed." Kushina whispered.

"She won't whine if you do what I want."

Kushina turned her head, smiling shyly. The man's face drew closer, provoked a kiss by touching his nose to Kushina's, making Kushina's face look up and a deeper kiss ensued. The kiss broke after they were out of breath and the man caught his breath in Kushina's hair.

One of Kushina's hands had to hit the wall above the dispenser because the man was pushing her body forward. The man started kissing her shoulder. The water flowing from the dispenser stops by itself because of the working marker sensor. The man was still teasing her, so that her breathing became increasingly erratic. Naruko was still suckling and she had to endure the longing moans.

"Uuggghh," Kushina moaned as pleasure soaked her panties. The man seemed to know her condition. He pulled up Kushina's night gown and then lowered the wet panties down to half her thighs. And finally a deep groan was heard as Kushina's defenses broke.

The man was still supporting their bodies, one hand pressed against the wall while the other hand gripped Kushina's chest. It made Kushina fly even more, along with push after push she felt in the south of her body. The release of the two occurred and brought joy to their intimate romance. They sight a relief and laugh together.

Surprisingly, Naruko wasn't fussy anymore. The baby probably thought that they put her in the crib.

"You're amazing, honey." The man whispered in Kushina's hair.

"You are old bastard," Kushina cursed and the man answered with a chuckle.

The kitchen light came on with a young man who entered the kitchen. The two love birds stuttered to improve their appearance. Their behavior Made the young man looked at them with flat eyes.

Kushina turned around and faced the young man awkwardly. The young man's eyes seemed to convey disappointment. He just stood with his fists clenche and his knuckles turning white.

"Na.. Naruto," Kushina muttered between her confusion. Naruko whined again in Kushina's arms, and she had to calm her down again by rocking her a bit and stroking her crown.

"Haven't you slept, son?" asked the man who had been standing beside Kushina. Somehow the man was able to turn his face into a stoick quickly after the loving face for Kushina earlier.

Naruto suppressed his emotions and replied, "Not yet, Father. I still have homework to do. I want to make coffee."

The man nodded, 'Please, but you have to take care of your health. Don't push yourself too much."

"Thank you."

"Oke, we should get some sleep too."

Naruto nodded.