𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

After waking up, I decided to stay at the house since I have nothing else to fucking do

After waking up, I decided to stay at the house since I have nothing else to fucking do. So here I am, laying on the couch watching Moana because why
not? No one was here apart from a few guards standing around.

"Moana! My favourite." A random guy with long white hair, sat down next to me. "Oh, Pietro by the way." He held his hand out to me, his light blue eyes met mine as he turned his head away from the tv. I noticed how he had black paint on his nails when he held it out.

"Amara." I shook his hand offering him a small smile.

"I know sweetheart," He chuckled, splaying his arm at the back of the couch behind me. "I've heard many things about you."

"Oh. How?" I furrowed my eyebrows, still looking at him. I noticed how he had cleaned shaven jaw, that was perfectly defined.

"Xavier. That asshole is sadly my best friend." He sighed dramatically, wiping a none existent tear from under his eye.

"Asshole is correct." I laughed, opening a bag of Doritos. Me and Pietro continued watching Moana, eating Doritos and occasionally making small talk.

I like this guy.

Then the front door opened revealing Valentina with her school bag on her back and books in her hands. She then sat between me and Pietro as soon as she walked into the living. She laid her head on my lap with her feet propped onto Pietro's lap.

"I hate school." She groaned throwing a pillow over her face.

"What happened now?" I asked looking down at the pillow on her face.

"The stupid fucking teacher gave me a detention because apparently going to the toilet is illegal." She said sarcastically, removing the pillow from her face.

"Boohoo. Go cry somewhere else," Pietro shoved her feet off his lap. "ps babes yo' feet stink." He grimaced, pinching his nose with his fingers.

"You little shit! Come here." Pietro then shot up from his seat, his eyes widening as Valentina chased him around the living room with a pillow.

"Protect me woman." He then came behind the couch that I was sitting on, shielding his face with his arms.

"You're on your own bud." I pat his back, chuckling when Valentina smacked him with a pillow on the head.

"Evil ass." Pietro grumbled, sitting back down in his seat.

"You're one to talk." Valentina scoffed, sitting in the middle again.

One of the guards walked up to us, standing in the living room doorway. "Pietro, il Don ha bisogno di te in sala riunioni."

(Pietro, the Don needs you in the meeting room.)

"Duty calls. It was nice meeting you Amara." Pietro got up from his seat sending me a smile before walking away with the guard.

"Let's watch maze runner," Valentina turns on Netflix. "only for Dylan O'Brien obviously."