Fushiguro Megumi - Overprotective ☁️

ㅤfemale!reader

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Being Gojo Satoru's little sister came with both advantages and disadvantages - he was very protective of you, but at times would take it a little too far, like that time he figured out you were in love with Megumi ...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Thanks to your short build, it proved to be a struggle to grab the cereal from the top shelf. And man, you were really craving some cereal that morning. Usually, Satoru would take it down for you before you even entered the kitchen, but it seemed he was out and about already. With a huff of annoyance, you ceased jumping up and down and were about to grab a chair, when you felt a presence behind you and a warm chest pressed against your back. A hand reached past you, grabbed the cereal and took it off the shelf.

"There you go," said the voice of Fushiguro Megumi right next to your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

Your cheeks flared up with the heat of embarrassment. Hastily, you nodded, snatched the cereal out of his hand and slipped away. Megumi chuckled to himself as he watched you walk away. There had been an undeniable tension between the two of you. Stealing glances during training sessions, the way you would look away from the embarrassment of being caught in the act of staring at Megumi, how you would stutter every once in a while when he would talk to you or ask you a question, and how your body always gave you away when he got too close.

But there was one obstacle that kept you both from advancing on one another.

Gojo was overprotective of you and any boy who glanced your way for longer than a few seconds would either receive a death stare until they got the message and looked away, or Gojo would stomp toward them and intimidate them to the point where one of them had seriously peed himself.

Neither you nor Megumi wanted to awaken that side of your brother.

"Gojo-sensei has been called away for the day," Megumi informed you and took a seat at the table, right across from you. "There's a special grade curse causing trouble somwhere on the other side of Japan."

You nodded. "Yeah, I know. He sent me a text message this morning."

"And all the second years are away on a field trip," he continued.

"I was hoping to get some training done with Maki," you pouted. "She was going to teach me how to handle a sword more easily. And all the teachers are busy, too."

"And Nobara forced Yuuji to go shopping with her again."

You laughed quietly. "Wonder what kind of black mail material she has on him."

"Which means, we are pretty much the only people left at school," Megumi concluded.

Immediately, your eyes widened in realization as you picked up on the hints he was giving you. You nearly chocked on your cereal. Your heartbeat picked up, both from the excitement of potentially spending some quality time with Megumi and from the nervousness of actually being properly alone with him, which rarely ever happened. Somehow, there was always someone else around, often times that person was Gojo himself or Nobara who wanted to have some girls talk with you.