Hey Mr. Gangster! Chapter One

NOTE: This is the first story I have ever written here on Wattpad. There will be mistakes (lots of them), so it will be kind of annoying but this is under editing. Hopefully, it will be a good to read when it's done.

Chapter One

The pulsating lights, ear-splitting music and women barely-dressed filled this temptation infested club called  H20, the place where we're currently partying for the night. I looked around and pondered, "Life of a gangster huh?". Growing up in a town with a powerful gang lord for a father has its perks. What can I say? The pumping adrenaline, the power, the thrill... it's what every gangster lives by; the finer things in life - only a bit dangerous.

I was absent-mindedly swirling my fingertips on the rim of my drink, watching my gang friends having the time of their lives. I was vaguely aware of the blond bimbo who was clinging onto me like a leech, sending innuendos, hoping for a pity screw. I looked over to her and took in her appearance; the fugly makeup, pink tube dress that barely covered her butt and the 4 inch hooker heels which surprisingly highlighted her fake tanned legs... She was sporting the puppy eye look,  which to my inner disgust, makes her look constipated. But I was known as the badass playboy (a hot piece of ass, might I add) of the entire west coast gang realm. It's only understandable women would flock at my doorstep begging for a one night stand just to satisfy their fantasy.

Yeah, that's me. Callisto Worthington, son of Chip Worthington, the most powerful gang lord of the entire West Coast. Need I say more?

"Calllllllll!" the bimbo purred, drawling the L.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "What?"

"Let's have our own private party... What do you say?" she asked while batting her fake eyelashes.

"Why? Getting bored already?" I said, smirking.

She trailed her pointer finger starting from my stomach all the way to my chest. "Well, you can say I want to make this night a little bit more interesting."

"How?"

She leaned in to my ear and whispered something. My smirk grew more pronounced at her indecent offer. Hey, if you are offered a free screw on a silver platter, are you crazy enough to toss it away? For a hormonal hot guy like myself, I think not.

"Sounds interesting enough," I said.

"Come on. Let's get out of here," she said sweetly.

I stood up and looked over at my two closest friends of the gang, Caleb and Aiden. They were too busy romancing the club girls to notice me. I cleared my throat and their heads snapped to my direction.

"What's up, Callisto?" Caleb asked while groping the girl's ass in his arms. Dude, can you be more discreet?

"I'm bouncing out of here... if you know what I'm saying." I waggled my eyebrows suggestively, making a hint.

Aiden smiled and shook his head. "You can never stay long at one place."

I grinned. "So many ladies, so little time."

"Dude, can I use that line sometime? That was cool," Caleb said. The girl in his arm was starting to get annoyed because he was paying less attention to her now.

I laughed. "You know me. Anyway, gotta go," I said while starting to walk away with the blond bimbo in tow.

"Bye Call!" they shouted back with a slight hint of amusement in their voice.