02

Bella looked up as her mum walked in. She had her eyebrows raised. Bella groaned. "I didn't do it."

Addison nodded. "No I know. But when we're you planning on telling me Max Tyler was back? You know what he did to you. He broke your heart," she told her.

Bella shrugged as she looked at her mum. "Nothing to tell. He's my ex. He cheated on me. Broke my heart. There's nothing to tell at all," she said.

Addison nodded. "Yes. So don't you even think of going back to him. Because I will personally take off his attachment. And Chris is better suited to you."

Bella rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Like I'd go back there. He's a cheater. And I wouldn't go there... again."

"Good girl."

****

Bella went into work. She saw Chris and Max standing together. Bella knew she wanted to talk to Chris. But she wasn't going to him while he was with Max.

Bella smiled as she saw Tom. "Hey Clarky. You okay?" She asked.

"Satan's mini me. How are you?"

Bella grinned as she hugged him. Tom was her best friend. And he had been since she had started working at Waterloo Road. "I'm good. I just didn't think he would ever come back. He literally ripped my heart out."

Tom smiled and nodded. "I know. But just think, you're proving you're over him. And by showing him you're with someone else, it's annoying him because he always thought he would win you back."

"Clarkson speaks facts."

Tom laughed and nodded. He walked inside with Bella. He looked at her. "I should go. Deputy head meeting. Which sucks."

"Good luck!"

****

Bella was sitting in her classroom when Max walked in. She groaned. "And the first headache of the day has arrived," she mumbled.

Max smirked. "Oh come on. I have a question for you. Why are you with Chris? He seems so boring," he said.

Bella rolled her eyes. "Compared to you? You're hardly one to talk. Mr Single and president of the lonely hearts club. Where are all your suitors Max?"

"Well there's only one I want. And yet somehow she's been tamed by a science teacher... baffled me."

Bella raised her eyebrows. "You know, my mum has told me today that if I go near you again, she's taking your dick. And she means it."

Max smirked and nodded. "Scary woman your mum. How is she? My favourite person," he teased.

"Hates you for breaking her baby's heart."

Max took her hand and smiled. "I regret it so much. You don't know how rubbish I feel about it," he told her.

"Too late now Max. You already did it. Why pretend now?"

****

Bella walked into the staffroom. Chris was there. He pulled her close and kissed her. Bella noticed Max in the corner. He looked annoyed.

Bella pushed Chris away. She didn't know why she didn't want Max jealous. He deserved it for breaking her heart. Chris kissed her cheek. "Your mum invited me for dinner. I'll meet you at yours?" He asked.

"Erm sure," Bella mumbled as she saw Max walking out. Bella kissed Chris. "I just gotta go get my phone. I left it in my desk."

****

"It annoyed you. Seeing me and Chris kissing. It annoyed you," Bella called out.

Max turned to her. "What do you want me to say?"

Bella rolled her eyes. "I want you to admit that it annoyed you. Because for some reason I felt so guilty. So tell me you were annoyed!"

"Yes! I was annoyed. Because I wanted it be to me who's kissing you like that. Not him. What can he do for you? I bet he doesn't know how to make you feel good. I bet he doesn't know where your pleasure spots are."

Bella shook her head. "Stop it. You cheated on me. You don't have the rights to be annoyed. You don't have the right to make me feel guilty for kissing my boyfriend. So just stop messing with my head. When you're around, I can't breathe. I can't do anything other than think about you. And I want it to stop!" She all but yelled.

Max said nothing as he grabbed her cheeks. He planted his lips onto hers. Bella found herself kissing him back for a few moments. She pushed him away. "I'm not doing this. Just leave me alone!"

"You'll come back Bella. I know you. And I know you will come back."

Bella walked into her classroom. But with all the emotions running around in her head, could she resist Max and his affections?