[𝟭𝟰𝟲] 🧸 Aʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
C/B/N - crush's best friend's name
B/N - best friend's name

Song: "The Fall" - Lovejoy

okay, a few things:

1. i have no power atm. i'm writing this in my mum's car cos my phone needs charging

2. the boy this is based on i don't rlly have a crush on but he has a super attractive personality

3. lovejoy's new EP is ELITE, and the fall is currently my favourite :))

————————————

Psychology. The subject I sat near enough to C/N for us to talk. Sure, there was a girl that sat in between us, but she was a friend of mine and had figured out I liked the boy a while back. Our conversations were rarely normal, mostly somewhat disturbing, that being his fault, of course: he was a teenage boy, after all.

I do remember one normal conversation we had together, and I think about it a lot.

"What are you guys doing after secondary school?" I had asked, as C/N would have never been the cause of a normal chat.

"I'm going to [random college name]," he said, "I already play for the basketball team there, so it makes sense."

I nodded, "I'm considering [random college name]." That was the truth, as I was deciding between that and another college that had piqued my interest, and interestingly enough it had nothing to do with him. I didn't even know he was going there until then.

"You should come," he had said, "Come to my games- we need a good home crowd."

I had laughed at the time, but ever since I have been considering taking him up on that offer, even if it was just a joke.

But as I said, not all our conversations are sunshines and rainbows.

I can't even remember why, but we were talking about our mothers' labours with us.

"My mum was in labour with me for forty hours," I had said.

"That's a long time," another friend of mine, sat on the row behind, commented.

"I always say that perfection takes time."

"Did you know I was 4.8kg at birth?" C/N said.

My jaw dropped slightly, "That's huge."

"Yep. I ruined my mum's back and she had to get surgery."

I gave him a bewildered look, "I was 4kg."

"That's still pretty big," he said.

"You guys know how much you weighed?" the friend in between us gave us jokingly weird looks.

"You know I was on course to be over seven foot tall when I was little- you know how the doctors draw up a chart."

"You failed though, huh?" I replied.

He laughed a little, "Yeah, hit six foot and have been growing slowly ever since."

"How tall are you?"

"Six two, currently."

"Y/N! Back to Earth!" B/N's voice cut through my thoughts.

I looked at her with a scowl, "I was thinking good thoughts."

"I don't care, help me with this maths homework."

"I fucking hate you."

"No you don't."