Kageyama slips at practice?

Tsukishima's pov

Today is Monday and me and Kageyama are talking before class. When the bell rung we got a pop quiz which stressed kageyama out. At 4th period we had a test and he got really frustrated. By the end of the day he was really stressed, I was worried he'd slip during school.
It was now practice and everything was going good....... until in the middle of practice, Oikawa, Iwazumi, Bokuto and a few others came. After about an hour of practicing with them we took a small break.
That is when it started going downhill, Oikawa came over and started making fun of him. He could t take it anymore. He slipped into littlespace and started crying. I was talking with Iwazumi when I heard him start crying. I ran straight to where he was and picked him up and sat on the nearest bench allowing him to sit in my lap. I started bouncing my legs a little. It calmed him down a bit but I opened my bag and took out his pacifier and pacifier clip and his dinosaur. I attached his pacifier clip to his shirt and softly pushed it in his mouth and then give him the stuffie.
He calms fully down except for a little whimpering (kageyama is on tsukishimas lap turned towards tsukishima and he is lying on tsukishima's chest while tsukishima has his hands wrapped loosely around Kageyama's back.)
After a few minutes he falls asleep on me and I look up to see my whole team confused and also everyone who was in the practice match.
I sigh and then start explaining that kageyama is a little and why he slipped earlier than he usually does. Everyone accepted him and I took him to my house.
As soon as I reached home my mom grabbed kageyama softly from me and walked out the door. I am now hella confused.