2. Salty popcorn

After standing in front of the volleyball club for a bit the two love birds started moving to catch the bus to the cinema which they would like to go.

Kenma was thrilled to be there with Kuroo and he just watched some trailer's on the wall while Kuroo got popcorn and the movie tickets. At that time Kenma didn't know what movie they were going to see so he was nervous what Kuroo might have chosen.

As they walked in he noticed that it was a horror movie. Gosh Kenma got scared right away he hated these movies but not cause the story wasn't good just because he got scared really easily...what he didn't know is that Kuroo chose the movie exactly because of that, he wanted Ken to be scared, he wanted him to hold on to him and hug him while the film was gonna scare the fucking  shit outta his precious little Ken.

I know what he's doing but I'm gonna be strong and I'm not gonna be a crybaby today. Hmm yeah he didn't hold that fought really long, after a few minutes there was a vampire and Ken screamed outta nowhere. The few other people in the room were looking at him so Kuroo  held his hand in front of Ken's mouth so he wouldn't scream anymore.

Of course Kenma had to tease him at that moment so he licked Kuroo's Hand a Little. Ouuu Kuroo got that symbol but how he got it...Ken looked at him while licking his hand and in that moment Kuroo stuck 2 fingers of his now wet hand in Kenmas mouth until he felt them in his throat. Kenma got red and instantly started tearing up a bit. Kuroo liked that he imagined his at that moment hard cock in Kenma's throat while he looked at him like that.. At the point where he put his fingers out of Ken's throat, Ken rang for air and took a deep breath while looking at Kuroo with glassy eyes and a still dripping wet mouth.

I think we're going to far on our first date, but he just pushed his fingers in my throat it was so hot my body's heating up at the moment to

Kuroo was hard but like super hard, the problem were the other people in that room he really wished they would just disappear. Kenma noticed Kuroo's dick twitching in his boxers "Should I help you with that Kuroo" Kenma looked at him really proud cause he made him hard with yeah you read it...But before Kuroo could decline Kenma quietly open his Jean so nobody else would see and he began slowly teasing his dick with his fingers he rubbed it slowly while Kuroo was moaning as quiet as he could but then Ken started moving faster "Ken ughhh please sto- ugh I-" "shhhh be quiet Kuroo I mean you don't want anyone to hear you do you" Kenma smirked at him "Ahhhh I'm coming" Kenma pushed his hand harder than before and Kuroo came all over they're popcorn

"oh baby now our popcorn is salty not sweet anymore, Kuroo said still smirking while eating the in cum dranked popcorn... Kuroo Never saw Kenma like that but it was so hot he wanted to rip of his clothes and fuck him right here but he couldn't.
They wiped away everything and the rest of the movie Kuroo watched Kenma eating while they finished the film.

*after the movie
"Kenma do you wanna be my boyfriend"
"Y-yes I would love too" (////)