Where the story starts (Author's note):

It was a pretty normal day when I opened my phone to scroll through the tweets. Baht Oyunu had abruptly ended a week ago while the frustrations and dissatisfaction with the finale still prevailed. The ending was rushed, the stories were left, the characters needed much to say but it ended, so that was it. But as every dusk brings hope for the next dawn, some of us decided to paint the morning ourselves and finish the story.  

Now, I originally had no intention to continue that story in my own words. I planned I'd be pained with the story and move on. There would be no redemption. But as they say, hope arises from the weirdest of places, or more correctly inspiration arises from another who inspires.

Lizzie and Israa wanted me to write. Now, if you ask me who they are, they are those unsatisfied, frustrated fans of Baht Oyunu like me. Do I know them personally? No. Does inspiration require the true identity of the one who inspires? The answer is no for inspiration does not seek for the who inspires but for the one who it inspires. Needless to say, they have dragged me to think and write out of my laziness so I owe this to them. Lizzie is another writer herself, taking the responsibility of carrying the unrequited ending for the series fandom in her own story. Read her story as well as she unfolds in "Too Good to be True", for various alternative stories exists for Baht Oyunu. 

That's how I took the courage and decided to write mine as well. I do not promise to provide justice to the story for everyone can make their own justifiable stories. But I am taking the challenge to give justice to the series within 4 episodes or 4 chapters on my account here. Every story, or at least most should end, and they deserve a good ending at least in the minds of some. Read and enjoy as the story unfolds within the four chapters to come.