'Finally We Meet Again'

AS usual, I tied my hair up and wearing my favorite hoodie before going to the college. Ah, yes. I don't really dressed myself up since I want to go to the library first instead of attending my class which in afternoon.

"We'll meet again, milady"he said.

I shook my head. Just what the heck that I'm thinking about. Gosh, I really need to take a break from thinking about him and the dream. But how could I? Everytime I remembered him, a smile appeared on my face.

"Forget it, we'll never meet in real life. He basically just appeared in my dream. How can we meet in real life? Nonsense"I thought to myself.

BUMP!

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry"I said while bowing.

"No worries"I heard him say. That voice. It sounds familiar.

I lifted my head. A sight of a fair skin with a perfect fluffy hair and a smile caught my eyes. It's him.

"Are you okay, miss?"he asked.

"Ah, yeah. I am. Again, I'm sorry"I replied to him.

He smiled.

"No worries. I'm glad that you okay. Pardon me cause I need to leave"he said before bowing and go.

My heart had beat in different rhythms. It fast. So fast. His smile. That's the reason.

"Urm, did we ever meet before this?"I said with my slightest courage.

He turned his face to face me and smile.

"What did you think milady?"he said and giggled before going away.

I stood there in disbelief. This. This just a dream right? There was no way that was him. But what about his smile? His giggle? The way he called me? Was that really him?