New arrivals part 1

As the sun rose on the land of the camp horseland every one was getting ready. Fixing up stalls and cleaning. Alma and Molly came to the barn and their conversation was cut off as they saw everyone cleaning and stuff. "Wait what's going on" Molly said "well it looks like we are cleaning for royalty" Alma joked. The two girls laughed suddenly Will came to them with two rakes, "bout time you two showed up we can use some help" the blonde haired boy said as he handed them the two rakes. "Wow wait what's going on" Alma asked "yeah why is everyone cleaning...cleaning way urgently than usual" Molly asked. "Didn't you guys hear there are new people coming today with their horses so we need to get ready for their arrival" Bailey a brown haired boy said as he walked by.

A limo could be heard as it drove up to horseland, behind the limo was a trailer with a bell and a lily flower painted on the side of the trailer, a young girl with dark brown hair and jade green eyes stepped out of the limo and she pushed a button to open the trailer. Once the trailer was opened, two mares stepped out of the trailer, tossing their manes. The girl put the halters on the horses and she looked around horseland as she stayed with her two horses. Everyone put everything away and stood at fence of the corral. Will walked up to the girl and stuck out his hand "howdy names Will you must be...." he asked. The girl saw Will and she shook his hand and she said "my name is Jade, these are my horses Bella and Lily".

"Well we are glad to have ya here Jade I will get your horses things for you to get set them in their new stalls" Will said as he helped her with he things. "Also you can just tie your horses to the corral until we get every thing ready and our horses" Will said as he walked away to the barn to set her horses things there. The girl nodded and walked her horses to the corral fence. As she was done she looked to her right to see the other kids who were looking at her. Jade smiled at Will and she said "thanks for having me". She tied Bella and lily to the corral and she walked back to will and she said "When can i meet everyone else"?

Will came back and smiled as he pointed to each of the other people near the corral fence "Bailey, Sarah, Molly, Alma, Zoey and Chole" Will said. The other kids waved at Jade. Chole and Zoey walked up to her and stared at her "So are ya a rich girl" Zoey asked out of the blue. Jade smiled at Zoey and said "yeah, i hope that i can make lots of friends" she smiled as she waved back to the other kids, Bella and Lily were next to the other horses. Zoey and Chile then smirked at each other. But with the horses Jimber was the first to talk "hi there welcome to horse land I'm Jimber that's Scarlet, Calypso, Button, Aztec and then Pepper and Chili". Jade smiled at Zoey and Chloe. Lilly was the next to speak with the horses. "Hello, my name is Lily and this is my sister Bella." Bella was being all shy, lily smiled at the other horses and she said."i hope that me and my sister can be your friends". Bella nods.

"Well your in luck we love making friends..well except Pepper and Chili they are the snobs" Calypso said. Chili and Pepper snorted at Calypso angrily. Lily nods and Bella said. "I can see that." Jade was humming softly. "Ok so Jade theirs another rider coming so right now Bailey will take you to your room to get situated and then came back here ok" Will said. "Ok" Jade said as she stopped humming, she stood up and waited for Bailey. Bailey the brown haired boy jumped off the corral fence he was sitting on and walked to Jade. He smiled "here let me help you with some of the bags" he said as he helped Jade with her bags. Jade smiled at Bailey as he helped her. "Thanks" she said shyly as Bailey helped her with her bags.

(Time skip)

Bailey then opened a door in the house near the barn. He walked in and set down Jades bags he turn to Jade as she stood near the door of the room. "This is your room and to your right is Sarah's room and to your left is my room so if you need anything just come to either" he smiled. Jade smiled as she looked at her room and she walked to him, she shyly kissed his cheek she said "ok." She smiled at him. Bailey blushed and then stuttered over his words "n...no problem...so..i..I will let you get situated and then soon meet me and the others at the barn..for when the other rider gets here o..ok". Jade giggled cutely as she nods. "Sure thing" she said. Bailey then left the room. And Jade was left to get situated in her new room.