ochaco x katsuki

top ochaco
.
where katsuki came to his girlfriend's dorm to help her with math homework.
.

"ahh, kitty cat...your so good at this math stuff.." ohcaco sighed, her hands on the wooden desk in her dorm as she leaned over her angry, blonde boyfriend.

"tch...its not even that fucking hard. you're just dumb." he grumbled.

a cold, sly smile slid across the brunette girl's lips. she slid her finger under the boy's chin and tilted his head up so he was looking her in the eye.

his crimson eyes widend and a light pink blush found his cheeks.

"now now katsuki...is that any way to talk to me?..."

anyone could agree that katsuki bakugou was completely closed off from everyone and would easily lash out, not giving a single shit about the consequences.

however.

someone could say, that ochaco, has tamed him, in a way. after a while, the sweet, pink-cheeked girl found that he was actually very soft and sensitive, and hed whimper to her dominant touch.

after their first time, katsuki always doubted himself. he should be the best, be the strongest, be at the top. however, as he learned, sometimes it good, and actually feels absolutely ethereal to let someone else take control every once and a while.

the blonde boy bit his lip and looked away, retaliating to the girl's dominance. he wanted her and she knew it, but he wouldnt be so easy this time. 

ochaco furrowed her eyebrows and gripped his face, "tsk...katsuki... dont look away from me.. "

when he ignored her again she began to get frustrated. she rose her voice a bit, "katsuki. get on the bed. now."

his eyes widened. he couldnt disobey her forceful demand now.

she smiled as he complied and went over, crawling on top of him. ochaco saw the bulge that tented his pants and she smiled as she began to slowly palm him.

"see...thats better .. good boy~" she whispered to him seductively.

he tried with all he could to hold back, but with her touch and silvery voice, he just couldnt. he tilted his head back and choked out a shaky moan.

"awww...does my good boy like that?.. mhhmm..thats what i thought." ochaco smiled as she saw her usually angry and dominant boyfriend completely unravel under her.

he let out a shaky sigh as she pulled her hand away and looked down at him.

"get up."

he nodded, in need of her now, he got up and watched as the girl layed down.

she patted her soft thigh and smiled.

"come on katsuki. ride my thigh pretty boy." she saw his face go red and knew she had him right where she wanted him. he was so easy to break down. he was such a bottom.

the blonde boy breathed shakily and nodded as he sat down on her thigh.

he began to rock her hips against her as he panted and ochaco smiled, reaching up and removing his shirt.

she tossed it aside and her soft, cool hands trailed over his chest and traced over his abs.

katsuki grinded against her thigh desperately like a bitch in heat as he let out soft, pathetic moans. lewd noises that were like music to ochacos ears.

"a-ah~ oh...o-ochaco! mhh!" his voice was coming out beautifully.

the girl began to bounce her thigh against him, "oh no my love, is that my name?...i dont think so..." she licked her finger tip and played with his perky, pink nipples.

"hnnggh~! i-i mean ...m-mommy!" he moaned out, whimpers edging his words. he leaned down, laying on top of her as his legs spread, ochaco continuing to bouce her thigh between his legs.

ochaco was very turned on by this.

"aww... good boy, katsuki... you're so sensitive, you know... so ...so sensitive.." she whispered in his ear. he whined in response, feeling like he was going to reach his climax soon.

the boy moaned out for her, starting to drool onto her shoulder, his mouth drawn open as she sped up, moans slipping out of his soft, warm lips easily.

she gingerly pressed her lips to his, his noises muffled into her mouth as he came right there, soaking the center of his pants.

she stopped and stroked his hair gently as he hid his face in her neck.

"ah, baby...did you come?"

------------------------

part 1.