247

HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO LISTEN TO:
247 BY SEVENTEEN

...

The sunshine ray blinded my eyes. A smile creeped on my face whenever I remember about my dream. Gosh, I really hope no one will know that dream.

"Hi princess, you looks good in that fit"he said while looking at me in my plain white dress.

He held my hands. His touched was so soft. He giggled. I can't help but just stare.

"Milady, we'll meet again. I'm sure and just know that I love you"he said with a soft voice.

His grip slowly loosening. Ah, how I wish to listen and be with him more longer. His giggle. His smile is so pretty that I wish I never needed to wake up from this dream.

I'm always careful when I'm sleeping,
I don't let anyone sneak into my dreams,
I'm afraid someone will know my feelings,
My dream is nothing but you,
I only dream of you.

I always see you in my dreams but I never seen you in real life. Your soft voice, your pretty smile, your lovely giggle and the way you called me just make me fall for you more.

Sometimes I thought to myself, why did I always dream of you? Who are you and why did I fall for you more and more everytime I dream of you?

Will I ever meet you in reality? Can't you see that I needed you here? I feel so empty and lonely without you.

But you,
Why oh why?
Can't you see how lonely I am?
You, why oh why?
Why don't you know my heart?
All I need is you.

It's weird. Why did I keep searching for you? I tried to hold you everytime you say goodbye in my dream but I can't catch anything. You just disappear like a pretty dandelion that got blown away.

How can I stop thinking and waiting for you? Those feeling can't never be stop. The memories of us dancing together in barefoot at the flower field will never stop running through my head. I guess those memories are too pretty too be forgotten.

24/7 I'm searching for you,
Wandering and wandering until I arrived here,
If I open my arms and hold you,
I can't even get anything,

Why did you even say that you love me? I keep missing you more and more because of that. Even though I keep saying I miss you, this feeling start to grow more and more until I can't even breath.

No matter how much I say I miss you,
My heart that longs for you can't be filled,
24/7 the memory of you,
They don't stop until the end of universe.

I don't even know what to do. Sometimes I even saw your face while walking through the street. Whenever I think about you, the world seems to stop. My dream about you keep disturbing my mind.

People say that if you dream of someone, it's either you miss them or they miss you. But I never met you. How can I miss you? I don't know how but I can't never stop thinking about you.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too,
The road that I look for you on everyday,
There's only lost footprints on top of it,
I'm left alone.

I stared at the night sky alone. I don't know how but somehow I can feel that you're there by my side. What if I met you one day? can I ever say that I love you or even I like you? Will I ever have any courage for it? Or is that is just my unrealistic hope?

I'm always right here,
Still looking at you,
A moonlit night,
I danced for you in that light,
Maybe I've just been hoping in vain,
Even my burning courage

I wish I can stop thinking about you. Even for a minute. Unfortunately, I can't. You're too precious for me to stop think about even for a second.

24/7, 24/7
24/7, 24/7

So I keep searching for you, I guess maybe one day I can finally say I love you too after a long time. Maybe at that time we both can finally say 'finally, we meet again'.

I keep trying to hold you from going but the world had another fate for me. It's okay. I'm glad that I still can meet you everytime in my dreams. Our memories that we create together in each of my dream will never being forgotten.

24/7 I'm searching for you,
Wandering and wandering until I arrived here,
If I open my arms and hold you,
I can't even get anything,

Even a night goes past, it never be complete if I didn't miss you. The sight of you smiling and holding my hands keep me missing you more and more.

No matter how much I say I miss you,
My heart that longs for you can't be filled,
24/7 the memory of you,
They don't stop until the end of universe.

Is it dumb if I keep hoping for you? If we ever meet, will you know me? Will you smile and say hello to me? Will you remember our memories together? And can we ever say that 'finally I meet you'?

24/7 , Even if I search for you
Will you recognize me and greet me?
The memories of the two of us in the 13th month,
Do you think there's still a little bit left?

Will you remember even the slightest memories of us together and dancing in the field full of flowers? Or will you ever remember my name?

No matter how much I say I miss you,
My heart that longs for you can't be filled,
24/7 the memory of you,
Will never stop until the end of my life.

Your touch, your smile, your word and the way you held me. I will never forget about it. It will always be the most beautiful memories in my mind. I don't care if you don't know me but I'm sure that one day I can say that 'I finally met you' after a long time.