【 6 】

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

『 L/YUE? Have I heard that before? 』༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

⧼❖⧽

" Say...(Y/N)? " Lumine asked the now eating (Y/N) beside her. After PE, both of them went to the cafeteria to eat as they were tired from the exercises. Bennett and Razor waved goodbye to them as soon as the class ended, both wishing to spend time with the (E/C) eyed girl in the future.

(Y/N) glanced at the blonde girl, shoving a piece of meat in her mouth.

" Do you think we're going to be roommates? " The (H/C) haired girl thought about it.

' Probably not but I do hope Lumine and I are roommates when we start tomorrow ' she thought as she shook her head as a response to the now pouting Lumine.

' Have hope in us, (Y/N)~! ' Lumine thought. She wants (Y/N) to be her roommate because why not? The (E/C) eyed girl is the only one she trust for now.

" Also, I'm curious. What is your relationship with Akino from Soleil X? " (Y/N) almost choked on her food. Is she going to be busted? The siblings promised each other to not tell their true relationship until Akino graduates! ( I got you fam )

' Thank you, Author - san! ' ( Thou shall not banish me from helping (Y/N)! >:c )

[ Flying Flip flops incoming! ]

( Nevermind! BYE (Y/N)! I AIN'T HELPING YOU! * runs away * )

' TRAITOR! ' yeah so back to the story.

" Akino is like a close relative I guess. . . My brother knows him! Yeah! " (Y/N) sweatdropped at the lie she just made. ( What a lame excuse )

' shut up! It's not easy! '

( I would have straight up told her the truth )

' she. . . She might use me like the others before '

* Author - san is currently trapped *

' Can we have another author pls? This one is prone to disaster for some reason '

It's true that (Y/N) is always used by her ehem FAKE friends because she's the sibling of Akino. She's afraid of being lied upon even though she's lying right now.