The past...

YUKI POV

Father just got back home with some food we needed for the week.

"Yuki, come here please." My father lightly requested me.

"Yes father?" I question when I'm sitting in front of him.

"I believe it's time we go to Konoha, my home village." He said with a troubled face. "You remember what I said about my other family? Well I came up with a lie of going on a mission for 6 years with visiting them for three months. Those 6 years are ending in a weeks time." He explained.

"Understood, father." I say.

1 WEEK LATER

We packed everything we needed, like photos, clothes, and personal reminders of my mother.

We stepped out our house that is in the Hanagawa compound, and were greeted by our clans men. "Leader-sama, Yuki-sama. We wish you a fare trip to the Leaf." Our second in command anounced for everyone.

They all gave us things we could keep as a reminder till I come back to Kirigakure to become the leader of my clan. We thanked them and left for Konoha.

AT KOHNAGAKURE

"Yuki, this is the Leaf village." Father showed me when we got to the gates.

"It too sunny here." I say not liking the sunlight.

"I know that and I agree as well, but there's nothing we can actually do about that." Father agrees. "Come now, let's go to my home in the Uchiha compound."

With that we started going to the compound.

As we were walking people bowed in respect to father.

We finally got to the compound and again people bowed in respect.

Eventually we got to the center of the compound were a large house is.

We went inside but not before taking our shoes of.

We walked into the kitchen where three people were eating till we entered.

"Welcome back, father." The older boy greeted.

"Welcome back, father!" The younger boy cheerfully greeted.

"Welcome home Fugaku." A woman greeted. "Who is that?" She asked.

Father looked at me. I bowed and said, "Uchiha, Hanagawa Yuki."

"Mikoto I'd like to speak with you. Itachi, Sasuke introduce yourself to Yuki." Father says.

FUGAKU POV

"Ok, father." The boys said.

I took Mikoto to our room.

"Yuki is my daughter. The clan elders were beggining to want a heir from another clan of my choice and I had Yuki with my now deceased other wife Yuhi." I explained a little.

I looked down at Mikoto to see her reaction, and she looked up with tears and slapped me.

"WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HER!? SHE WAS NOTHING BUT USELESS WHEN WE WERE ON THE SAME TEAM! SO WHY HER!? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST DISAGREED WITH THE ELDERS!? WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE ANOTHER WIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE, WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?" She screamed at me with tears in her eyes. I slapped her this time.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me. The elders never actually liked you and Yuhi was more useful than you ever were. She was my wife behind your back because we both realized we had feelings for each other." I say. "You will except Yuki as if she were your own daughter if you don't want a divorce."