Chapter 10

Cameron's POV
V & Patricia ran into the dressing room. And Emily & Amy dancing to "Groove" from Jack & Jack. We started laughing because they where lip singing and Hayes was Vining it. So why shouldn't I Vine it too. They got so many view and fans started questioning who they where. Me and Hayes paid so much attention to the video that we didn't see them go to the dressing rooms. Later I see Nash and the guys walk in and we signal them to were we where. Some of us sat on the floor and some stood up and waited for them to finish. I feel Hayes hitting my arms......and then what I see is just perfect.

Jack J POV
Nash and Carter where talking about the girls and how Cameron and Hayes are there with them. "Yo Jack do you think Hayes and Cameron like the girls......or nah?" Nash asked me. "Maybe I have no idea" I said but in the corner of my eye I saw Jack G clench his jaw. After walking which seemed forever we made it and waited for the girls to come out of the dressing room. I think. We all got bored and started checking our social medias and I saw why Cameron and Hayes posted a on vine. The video of Amy and Emily dancing to our song. I smiled and then I heard Hayes say "[gasp] .......wow".

When I look up I see 4 girls. But one stood out more. She looked Shy attractive, but she kept looking at the floor and hiding behind Amy. It was funny because Amy bend down to pick up "something" that wasn't there *wink, wink* I see what she did there. That girl, looks so pure or innocent, I can't let the guys ruin her. Why would she fall for a guy like me. Look at me and now look at her. We'll let's see what happens.

Vianey's POV
After seeing 10 guys I kind of had a heart attack and hid behind Amy. I'm guessing she knew them or something but yeah.....not happening son. The worst thing that she could do....she did it. She bend down to pick something up and I literally had all eyes on me. That moment I almost fainted! Imagine having 9 hot guys looking at you at the same time and your shield has left the station. Only 1 guy wasn't looking up, he was kind of cute tho. Blonde short, we'll short compares to the others. But then the worst thing happened, he look up and his face was priceless. Slowly his mouth was getting wider. And I was looking around go see who he was looking at. Shocker it was me 😐 but his amazing blue and green eyes were captivating me slowly until Amy interrupted.

Hayes POV
I was completely speechless the whole time. All I did was look at Amy and how that short dress made her look. I looked at Cam and he was literally drooling over Emily and same with Jack G. Matthew kept looking at Patricia but kept looking at the most amazing girl I've ever seen!

Matthew's POV
I was right the girls had the most hottest friends ever. But the one in the blue dress and 'ombre hair look so gentle and pretty I couldn't help but to stare and I guess the guys saw me. But i don't care. I have to make this girl mine.

Jack G POV
Emily looked so beautiful in that red dress. I couldn't stop looking at her. I guess she noticed but Cameron was also looking at her. I got to make her mine.....NOW.