New Discoveries

I closed my eyes , taking in everything that had happened to me in the past few days.The tears, that i attempted to hold back, were falling freely from my eyes .Slowly dripping on the floor , before vanishing completely;just like my happiness.

                                    FLASHBACK

I woke up to five unfamiliar sounds , whispering in hushed voices. I slowly rubbed my eyes , looking around. I was in a small cell , the walls were painted in charcoal grey. The room consisted of a blood red couch, It's ends slightly curved up , allowing me to rest my elbow on it. And , a diminutive wooden table. With six chairs surrounding it. What was happening , I thought , puzzled.It took me a few seconds , to come to the conclusion , that i was kidnapped. I swiftly ran towards the door , trying to break free. "Stop!" I heard someone scream from behind me. It was one of the girls , sitting on one of the chairs earlier. She had straight red hair that were pulled up and typed neatly in a ponytail by two beautiful pink ribbons that matched her dress.It was a beautiful diamond white dress which ended right below her knees.Her eyes were red and puffy just like the other five indicating they had been crying." It's locked , we tried earlier. This woman came to us a few seconds ago , and she said she'll give us all our answers . But , for now we have to wait patiently in this room." She said , giving me a small smile.She brought forward her petite hand attempting to shake  mines.I returned her an equally sad smile , shaking her hands gently." I'm Emily." she informed. " Elena" I quavered.

                             END OF FLASHBACK 

I was too engaged in my thoughts , to notice a tall  , masculine guy opening the door slightly but shutting it quickly."Hey , look" Emily said , poking me , pointing towards the man coming our way.  I mentally debated whether or not , to run away. But , decided against it , noticing the man was too burly ,and would hold me back."I know you all want to know why your here." he sighed , ruffling his blonde hair.Listen you guys are all dead,in order to reach heaven you have to participate in this game. You will soon regain your memories,and that would be enough proof in case you don't believe me.However , if you lose  youl will have to face hell. You all will have mentors , helping you throughout . Please , don't get scared . All of them are different creatures , and some might slightly creep you out . But , don't forget, they are here to help you.For now , please calm down and rest. Our boss , will further discuss this with you tomorrow morning at precisely ten'o'clock.I expect , you all to be at your best behavious , and not cause any chaos. Thank you" He concluded , walking out of the room.