8. Getting Together

Today is the day!

His first-ever date!

Jungkook was bouncing everywhere while Jimin looking at him rubbing his head and face.

"Kookie..." He call him sighing.

"Yes?" Jungkook turn around and face Jimin who has his face buried in the cushion.

"It's almost time, don't you want to get ready?" Jimin asked still having his face in the cushion.

Jungkook gasp and run to his room opening his wardrobe. "What do I wear?"  then he remember Taehyung's voice asking him "Can you wear them on the date?"

Okay, he need to do something but he is nervous because it will be his first time wearing these clothes outside.

Jimin, as if sensing his brother's nervousness open the door of his brother's room, leaning on the door.

"Do you want some help baby brother?"

Without looking at Jimin he nod. Jimin sigh and rolled his eyes and look at Jungkook searching for his skirt and sweater.

"You want to wear that?" He asked shocked. He is happy of course, but he doesn't know if Jungkook is okay with it. He seem so against the idea of wearing them outside.

Jungkook turn at Jimin. "Yeah, taetae want me to wear it. He said if I'm uncomfortable he will wear it too"

Jimin nod. He know he can trust Taehyung. Now all he need to do is help his lost brother and calm him down.

(I'm legit searching for the meaning of loss, lose, and lost to know which one fit the sentence 😂)

They start their fashion show. After a few minutes of trying all the clothes, Jimin was not satisfied.

"Okay this is the last, try this"

Jungkook grab the clothes from Jimin's hand and went to change them. He come out from the bathroom and twirl around for Jimin.

"How is it?" He stop twirling and asked Jimin. Jimin look from his head to his toe and clap his hands.

"Now there's my soft baby. You just need a little touch-up. Then you're done"

>>>

"Andddd done"