🌸Chapter 20🌸

⚠️ cringe alert ⚠️

'Slap' thoughts
-Slap- time & places
*Slap* expressions ect.
(Slap) pov.
{Slap} author

Ok do not think of something sad ok....... before reading the this chapter please play the music too, if you want repeat it ya might like the song 😌✨😌✨

Welp sorry not sorry In advance 🌝🌚

Yoru: 'huh? Just that!? No talking like before?!, This is really a plot' YAMI NO KAMI!!!!! GOOO!! DON'T LET THOSE SON OF A BITCHS DRAG YOU DOWN!!!!!!!

Scorpion leader: the plan..........GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was now fighting, as what yoru expected she was being held down by a lot of people, but for her it was nothing she easily beat them down without lifting a finger,

doing some axe kick, spinning hook kick, flying back kick,Front Leg Axe Kick,Back Kick,Butterfly Kick,Butterfly Twist Kick, Calf Kick

and many more style, she used to train before so she can defense herself from harm, the audience are amazed by yoru she is a talented person to be a gangster at a young age she can even be at the level of invincible mikey and the other well known ...

and many more style, she used to train before so she can defense herself from harm, the audience are amazed by yoru she is a talented person to be a gangster at a young age she can even be at the level of invincible mikey and the other well known gang, an hour has passed and half of the scorpion gang is now down with so many people lying unconscious, on the other hand the captains was still standing the same as there leader who's now cover with blood all over her clothes and face....

Yoru: this getting boring, you guys got the lead earlier having weapon and playing dirty petty tricks, and now look at you half of you guys are badly beaten by me and my captains, do I look like a fucking joke to you?? Starting a confusing war between me and you scorpion?!?!

Scorpion leader: you'll know soon, why we did this, hahahahahaha!!!!!! *Laughing like a maniac*

Yoru: m0therfμcker!! Go meet kamatayan and tell him I said Hello!!!!