Nineteen

"Sir, supper is ready." I said.

After so many begs to not go, after so many minutes telling her that Mister Mickelson doesn't like me and after me pushing myself to do it, Miss Robertson forced me to go tell him that supper is ready. I know this isn't really a big deal but what is gonna come next is what I was scared of.

Miss Robertson told me that Jackson is suppose to supper with them today as eat with them for the first time in three days but let's be honest, everyday I'd go to his room and share my breakfast, lunch and supper with him. It was awkward at times but we got used to it and started to talk, laugh together.

"Alright. Can you do me a favor, Miss McLeod?" He said and continued before I could even realize what he asked me. "Go get Jackson from upstairs."

I nodded even if he wasn't looking at me and my feet lead my body up the stairs and to the last room where Jackson was locked. The key was held on the inside of the lock of the door so I easily turned the key to open the door.

His eyes quickly flew to the door, wondering who was it and when he saw me he smiled. "Missed me?" He said, knowing it will get to me and makes me blush which I did and trust me, I hated it. He has this control over me and I don't know why nor how to stop it.

"Mister Mickelson asked me to get you for supper." I said, ignoring what he said.

"I just had supper!" He said out loud made my hands fly to my mouth and my eyes widen and I hushed him with that annoying sound that comes from between your teeth when you form your lips to an O figure.

He laughed at my reaction and jumped on his feet, walking closer to me, making me feel my knees go weak. He was so close to me to make my breath be harder to take but my eyes didn't leave his. His hands turned around my waist and pulled me closer which got me to gasp and it somehow caused him to smirk and I bet he knew what he was doing.

"You still get nervous around me, love." He said before leaning closer and continued "because every time you are around me, you still bite your lip." Then walked passed me out the door.

Cursing my body that accept such an effect from him to get me that much, it took me almost a minute to realize I should follow him down the hallway.

I walked straight to the kitchen, ignoring their talking that made me so curious to stand there and listen but I know I couldn't.

With the corner of my eyes while I was walking pass the table where they all sat, I saw Jonathan and the fact that Jackson will be sitting at the same table somehow caused my fear to grow for no reason.

"Hey," someone caused me to jump in place and cover my mouth to block the scream that wanted to break free. I didn't have to look behind me to know who was it but I knew it was hard for me to actually turn around and face her when she just caught me eavesdropping on them.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"Worried about what will happen to him?" She smirked.

Why does she always have to bring him in everything and every action I actually do? I wasn't eavesdropping because I wanted to make sure he was fine or not, I just was curious of why they told me to call him to supper with them. Like Miss Roberson said, they must need to tell him something important or give him a long speech about how he shouldn't get drunk and party very again so I just wanted to know. Indeed if my brain stopped telling me that I worry about him much, I will actually stop worrying about him.

"No, Miss Robertson. I was just making sure they needed nothing." That was the stupidest argument ever.

"Sure." She smirked before leaving me be and disappeared behind the kitchen walls.