High School AU

You stepped through the double doors of the high school and pass the masses of people around you, no one gave you a second glance. It almost seemed as if no one even saw you as herds of people push past you.

You followed the signs to the administration office to get your timetable. You and your parents had recently moved to this small town, and today was your first day at this new school.

Were you nervous?

Extremely.

The lady at the administration office handed you your timetable. You look down searching for your homeroom.

Class 235. You had passed it on the way here.

When you get to the classroom you see that most people have already gotten there in seats and on tables. Two girls sat next to each other deep in conversation, you heard the brown haired girl call the other Hazel.

A row behind them the two other seats were taken by two guys pushing playfully at each other, a scrawny guy with a tool belt sat on the table while the blonde one with glasses sat on the seat.

Only on the back row could you find an empty seat, no one seemed to have noticed you yet and you were surprisingly relieved about it.

As you took your seat two more people walked into the class, the tall black haired guy had his arms around the blonde hair’s shoulders.

She laughed at something he said as they took their seats next to you. The girl noticed you and gave you a smile.

‘Hi, I’m Annabeth. This is Percy, you must be (y/n).’ you opened your mouth to ask how she knew ‘Mr. Chiron told us you were coming.’ She says smiling

Percy give you a huge grin ‘Hi’

‘Hey.’  You say just as a man walks through the door, he had a briefcase and shaggy beard. He immediately began to talk, going on about after school activities and extra credit.

You noticed a mop of black hair a few rows to your right, the boy’s head was on the table, arms folded around them as if he was sleeping.

You didn’t know why you did it, but you kept staring as creepy as you felt.

That was until he looked up and straight at you, as if he could feel you looking at him. His coffee colored eyes stared at your (e/c) eyes with such an intensity you caught your breath.  

He looks away quite suddenly and you felt your heart flutter slightly.

Get yourself together (y/n) you though to yourself, you’ve only just got here!

When you were finally let out, you you looked to your timetable again. Your first lesson today was English.

Finally finding your classroom, you walk in. the only space left is next to the girl in your form room, Hazel you think her name was.