part 1

Dakotas POV

Welp got to go to school and be known as the girl that her brother left. You see my lovely older brother Collin littlesea decided to leave and be with the cult of la push Sam's cult.

I hate sam he took my cousin my crush bestfriends and lastly my brother now at lunch they just stare at me like there waiting for something to happen to me. Now I only talk to my mom volleyball team, soccer team, and friends. I'm known as the bitch of the school now.

As I'm walking in to the school I feel eyes on me and I turn to my cousin Jacob Black and the cult staring at me i walk off and go to the locker room to put my bag down we got a volleyball game today and we need to practice. Once I got to to the gym the cult and other people in the gym.

"Alright so today we will just warm up and scrimmage for practice ladies" coach delacruz said "yes" we all said we did are warm up and got on teams these are are positions.

Me- rightside hitter/ DS/ SS

Maddy- libreo

Alex- middle blocker

Amelia- outside hitter

Abigail- setter

Jessica- serving specialist

Other side

Lacey- libreo

London- outside

Mikayla- middle blocker

Amara rightside

Bella- setter

Gabby- DS

They started of serving first with bellas float serve maddy receives it and passes it to Abigail who sets it to me and I get the kill. Now it's my turn to serve and I do my jump topspin float and get a ace and I served agian and gabby receives the ball but it goes over net so I can just barely hit it down.

After practice I have bio i got into class and my brother and Brady were in that class and i sadly have to sit by them. "You were good in practice today kota" collin said " dont talk to me or call me that" I said collin rolled his eyes "you dont have to be a bitch all the time you know" Brady said "yeah well fuck off fuller" I said to him he just looked down.

After that I have history with seth I go in and sit in the back and ofcourse he comes in late "sorry mrs.green I was running late in history" he said as an excuse "ofcourse you were clearwater" she said I rolled my eyes and seth sat next to me "hey" he said "what do you want" i said rudely "i was just saying hey and being nice" he said "yeah well why all the sudden start talking to me agian" I say after a 45 minute lecture

He just looks down I check the time and its 12 about to be lunch the bell rings and I got to lunch and sat with my team I was eating when alex said " they are staring at you agian" I rolled my eyes and said "they need to back off and leave me alone they're trying to be my friends agian out of nowhere" "you do know that whoever they stare at always joins the cult right kota" said lacey I sighed and said "I know"

Coach calls us to the gym and said we need to get in are jerseys we do and we just have free time i go to history class and sadly quil embry leah and paul are in there. I walk in " he mr. Garcia" I say "oh hey kota got a game today" he said "yea we got to go against westlake" I say "good luck there a good team especially there varsity" he said "thanks mr.garcia" I say than I walk out I had been growing alot lately like getting bigger muscles,taller, and eating more.

Collins POV

Sam said that kota will shift soon shes shown the signs even though the cullens left town. He said the we could try to be friends with her agian I miss her being my little sister I did even with I was going to congratulate her for being on varsity this year but I couldn't bc sam put the stupid alpha command. I miss her