CH: 3 Project

Your POV:

I feel so frustrated. I mean, Kaito would think I'm a clumsy, careless girl. And I have to clean the class today.

I open my which Kaito said it's my locker with the key. The locker somewhat taller than you. It have 3 column. In the first column of the locker, there are books, stationaries, keys and papers. In the second column, there is extra uniform, towel power bank, comb, perfume and some acessories. In the third column, there's extra shoes and socks. At the inside-side of the door is a chevai-mirror. I saw my reflexion in the mirror and it's somewhat a little differenf from my real self. I become prettier. I still have my (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eye, (s/c) skin and my usual (short/tall/normal) self but in 2D version!! The only difference is that, the bottom of my hair is slightly purple.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Oh shoot!! I thought as I search for my schedule. Luckily, I found it among some papers. I scanned my and found out that Science is my next and at the same time, it was my last period. I grabbed my science book and run to my Science class. As I made it infront of my classroom, I check the time and found that I'm 5min late. I gather up my courage, knock the door and peek my head inside obviously asking for permissoin to go into the lass by action. I saw Haku stop what she is doing and look at me.

"A-ano……"

"Come in."

"Don't expect my mercy for next time. I forgive you as this is your first time being late."

"Arigatou Gozaimasu, Youwane Sensai"

"Daijobu, take your seat."

I sit at the corner as it is the only free seat.

"Okay, today, I'm gonna let you do a project. It's about construction. I'm gonna make 5 in one group."

I scanned around the class and found out that there're about 20 students. All of them are Vocaloid, Utauloid, Fanloids and even Genderbends!! There're more boys than girls in the class. But who cares!

The one sitting next to me is Mayu. She looks stunning!! I must be the luckiest girl in the world. But there're many questions repeating in my mind. Why me? How did I get here? Where do I live?

"Okay, so…Luka, Miku, Oliver, Gumi and Big-AL one group.

Kagamines, Mayu, Ritsu and IA one group.

Yuuma, Mikuo, (y/n), Piko and Gumo one group.

ONE, OI, Lapis, Rinto and Luki one group."

Why I am the only girl in my group?! Oh, well…

"So now, you can choose your group leader and discuss about your project. Next week, Monday is your deadline. Okay, start!!"

As Haku've done, the four boys sat around me.

"So……(y/n), be our leader." Mikuo started.

"Yeah, your right." Yuuma agreed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N: Sorry for readers who enjoy this but I'm going to discontinue the story. Well, I didn't reach my vote goal.